From the moment we left the airplane to when they delivered us to our next hotel, the service was nothing but exceptional and above 5 star. We stayed in a pool villa and after telling them that we stopped on the way to see the locals selling small birds along the road, they promptly delivered a bird to our villa (which we released on our final day). Now that's service. The hotel is just down the road from Borobudur and numerous trips will be arranged by the friendly staff. We also had a driver/guide to show us the various art galleries / local market and even the world renown Luwak coffee. Everything was magnificent and although our trip to Borobudur was a one off, we will definitely stay with the Aman group again. Saludos to the staff and to Mark the GM. Thanks for phoning ahead to our next hotel. Its all in the details and this hotel knows that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amanjiwo (peaceful soul) overlooks Borobudur, the world's largest Buddhist sanctuary, in the rural heartland of Central Java. Located in one of the most scenic parts of the country, the Menoreh Hills rise up behind and no less than four volcanoes grace the horizon. Amanjiwo provides the opportunity for immersion in Javanese culture, offering trips to ceremonies, temples and antique shops. Private dawn and sunset visits to Borobudur and other archeological monuments in the vicinity are the highlight of a stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, MrandMrsSmith and Cancelon so you can book your Amanjiwo Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amanjiwo Hotel Yogyakarta
- Amanjiwo Resort Yogyakarta