I stayed at the Boathouse for one night on a business trip, i rang about an hour before arriving to say that my partner just happened to be local and was it ok for him to come with me, Kevin was great and it was no problem at all. We found the accommodation to be excellent, spotlessly clean and also very welcoming. I would recommend the Boathouse and as for noisy its on a quiet lane and it did not bother us at all.
Top marks all round!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boathouse is ideally situated for exploring and visiting a wealth of local sites and venues. Historical Bosham Church and Quay are within 2km walking distance. Chichester is just a few minutes drive away, or why not take advantage of the bus that stops a few yards down the road? If you are feeling energetic, you might enjoy the local cycle path from Emsworth to Chichester, which passes right outside. This superbly renovated, six-bedroomed house offers 4 guest rooms. All of these ground floor bedrooms are independently accessed and therefore provide private and secure B&B accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your The Boathouse Bosham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Boathouse Bosham Hotel Bosham
- The Boathouse Bosham Chichester