Spent a night here yesterday and found everything great, easy to find, tidy, clean, clear info and no hassle. Spoke to Kevin this morning and wish him (them) good luck in the next venture.
Two things I meant to say about - but forgot, (helpful criticism) - couldn't get the wifi to work & the overrun on the downstairs fan in the adjacent apartment is noisy / goes on for far too long - especially at 6.00am in the morning.
Other than that - very pleasant and would return again.
Also good recommendation to go to the Berkley Arms - food / service great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boathouse is ideally situated for exploring and visiting a wealth of local sites and venues. Historical Bosham Church and Quay are within 2km walking distance. Chichester is just a few minutes drive away, or why not take advantage of the bus that stops a few yards down the road? If you are feeling energetic, you might enjoy the local cycle path from Emsworth to Chichester, which passes right outside. This superbly renovated, six-bedroomed house offers 4 guest rooms. All of these ground floor bedrooms are independently accessed and therefore provide private and secure B&B accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your The Boathouse Bosham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Boathouse Bosham Hotel Bosham
- The Boathouse Bosham Chichester