We stayed in the sail loft room which was beautifully decorated and had a very comfortable bed.
Although it's on a main road there wasn't much noise from traffic at all. However we could hear our neighbours talking loudly, but do not know if they were noisy or the walls were thin.
Upon entering the front door, you see the staircase directly in front of you which leads to the loft room. The room is beautifully made up and it is a reasonable size, although you are in the loft as the name suggests and the ceiling is quite low . The space downstairs was a little awkwardly laid out. For instance the shower room is very small with the toilet right next to it and it has a tiny sink. It felt a bit 'fur coat and no knickers'.The overall space of the sail loft room for the price (£220 for 2 nights) was quite disappointing even if it was high season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boathouse is ideally situated for exploring and visiting a wealth of local sites and venues. Historical Bosham Church and Quay are within 2km walking distance. Chichester is just a few minutes drive away, or why not take advantage of the bus that stops a few yards down the road? If you are feeling energetic, you might enjoy the local cycle path from Emsworth to Chichester, which passes right outside. This superbly renovated, six-bedroomed house offers 4 guest rooms. All of these ground floor bedrooms are independently accessed and therefore provide private and secure B&B accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your The Boathouse Bosham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Boathouse Bosham Hotel Bosham
- The Boathouse Bosham Chichester