The hotel was built in the late 1980s and you can see this in the layout of the hotel. The restaurant is fine for breakfast but all a little ambiance free for dinner. However the bedrooms are sizeable and well appointed. The main beds are comfortable but the two camp beds that were provided for our 6 and 8 year olds were pretty dire. Breakfast was good though and the hotel is quiet at night and reasonably well situated. The staff were very friendly and efficient too which helped.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Macdonald Botley Park Hotel & Spa is one of the finest ----four-star hotels in Southampton. Set in acres of beautiful countryside, our hotel offers the best of breathtaking scenery and fine facilities. With direct access to Southampton airport, Eastleigh, Portsmouth and the M3, our hotel is a popular choice for family holidays, business and weddings. And if you are setting sail at the nearby port, then we're an ideal stopover destination before your exciting holiday begins. When the business or adventure of the day is done, unwind in our swimming pool or gym or thrash it out on our tennis or squash courts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Macdonald Botley Park Hotel & Spa, Southampton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Botley Park Hotel, Golf & Country Club Hotel Botley
- Macdonald Botley Park Hotel, Golf And Country Club
- Macdonald Botley Park Hotel Country
- Macdonald Botley Park Hotel & Spa, Southampton Hampshire