Macdonald Botley Park Hotel & Spa, Southampton
US$94
US$92
US$125
Holiday Inn Express Southampton M27 Jct 7(Southampton)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$74
US$195
US$189
US$119
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
New Place Hotel(Shirrell Heath)
US$107
US$94
Agoda.com
Premier Inn Fareham Hotel(Fareham)(Great Value!)
US$85
PremierInn.com
B+B Wickham(Wickham)
US$70
US$126
  • Pool
Premier Inn Southampton Airport Hotel(Southampton)(Great Value!)
US$89
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
2,300 results
All reviewsgolf coursepeppa pigsauna and steam roomswimming poolnice hotelleisure facilitiesmain restaurantcooked breakfastenjoyable staybooked this hotela lovely stayplenty of parkingan overnight staybreakfast was excellentone night stayfeature roomnew forest
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 October 2011

Stayed here back in 2008. We arrived late at night ( as usual), after long drive from Kent. We were assisted with our languages to our room which was very large and comfy for a family of four, one been a baby. The cot was well made prior to our arrival. In general, the hotel is very well maintained, lots of facilities, decent staffs and clean rooms. We enjoyed all our meals especially breakfast.

Macdonald hotels can be quite overpriced compared to other hotels within the same category if not better, as we happened to note on our way to the Southampton Zoo. Not sure if I would return, maybe if prices are good as there are other hotels within Southampton.

Room Tip: We were on ground floor and well located for a quick dip in the indoor pool.
  • Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank Agneskay
Reviewed 27 October 2011

We visited Botley park last weekend following a last minute booking. Before leaving the house my wife read the comments on Trip Advisor and we were actually contemplating if we should go as the comments were very poor.
This is the first review I have written and I'm writing it because previous comments could give the hotel undeserved bad press.
I would agree that parts of the hotel may be slightly tired along the corridoors but the bedroom was a great size very comfortable well decorated and spotlessly clean.
The staff were very friendly and helpful and made us feel very welcome. We only ate breakfast at the hotel but the quality was very good with an excellent selection available. Tables were cleaned on a regular basis and there were plenty of staff around for any additional requirements.
I would suggest that if you are going to play golf you do book in advance as it gets very busy over the weekend.
I am a frequent hotel user and I would definitely stay at Botley in the future.
Hope this helps !!!

Room Tip: Executive Room overlooking the golf course
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2011

The hotel was built in the late 1980s and you can see this in the layout of the hotel. The restaurant is fine for breakfast but all a little ambiance free for dinner. However the bedrooms are sizeable and well appointed. The main beds are comfortable but the two camp beds that were provided for our 6 and 8 year olds were pretty dire. Breakfast was good though and the hotel is quiet at night and reasonably well situated. The staff were very friendly and efficient too which helped.

Room Tip: Get one not next to the golf practice green. There isnt any noise but they can look straight into your room which is odd.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2011

Booked two rooms for my family. very dissapointed as soon as we walked into the room my heart sank.You couldnt see out of the windows they were sooo dirty.Hairs in the sink.mould in the shower.fridge in the room was full of mould i could go on and on.We had to stay out of are room for 2hrs so they could clean again so we went to use the pool and it was closed for private swimming lessons..How this got a four star i do not know.NEVER AGAIN

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 October 2011

I choosed this hotel when i booked our holiday since it seems they all have the amenities i am looking for in a hotel.sadly it did not reached any of my expectations.we are family of four my 2 kids are age 3 and 1 yr old.im expecting a two double bed in one room but to my horror when we are in our room its only one small double bed.so im thinking where do my children gonna sleep? since they know i have two kids when i did my reservations.anyway went to receptionist who is already tired of all people complaining about their rooms and very kindly said that they will put a single folded bed for my daughter.(worst hotel to stay, me and my husband did not have proper sleep ddue to space in the bed,i will not recomend this hotel to anyone.probably if u are doing golf then this is the place for you.but i think i have been to many hotels and this is the first time that its only one bed for a family of four.sorry for my review

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family