Well positioned hotel in order to reach Southampton so visited Winchester then stayed overnight, getting to Cruise terminal in about 25 minutes. Good size car park and friendly reception staff. Standard room on first floor okay but no lifts - offered assistance with luggage but did it ourselves. Comfortable enough room with view of golf course. Bed tended to slope inwards but otherwise fine. Dined in the restaurant which was perfectly fine - not outstanding, but fine as was breakfast the following morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Macdonald Botley Park Hotel & Spa is one of the finest ----four-star hotels in Southampton. Set in acres of beautiful countryside, our hotel offers the best of breathtaking scenery and fine facilities. With direct access to Southampton airport, Eastleigh, Portsmouth and the M3, our hotel is a popular choice for family holidays, business and weddings. And if you are setting sail at the nearby port, then we're an ideal stopover destination before your exciting holiday begins. When the business or adventure of the day is done, unwind in our swimming pool or gym or thrash it out on our tennis or squash courts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, LateRooms, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Macdonald Botley Park Hotel & Spa, Southampton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Botley Park Hotel, Golf & Country Club Hotel Botley
- Macdonald Botley Park Hotel, Golf And Country Club
- Macdonald Botley Park Hotel Country
- Macdonald Botley Park Hotel & Spa, Southampton Hampshire