1:Location= The hotel isn't so far from Southampton. I found it quite hard to find it as there aren't many signs on the way.
2:Building= Modern building. Quite clean. Nothing too exciting.
3:Welcome= The welcome was ok. I have to say that I was expected much better as I was told it was a four stars. It clearly isn't.
4:Room= Same comment as above. It clearly isn't a four stars. The room are ok but don't expect too much.
6:Dinner= Average. I would even add that I found it expensive.
7: Summary= I won't go back to this hotel. It was too expensive for what we got in return. I am a trusted feedback provider on Tripadvisor (more than 40 reviews). Disappointing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Macdonald Botley Park Hotel & Spa is one of the finest ----four-star hotels in Southampton. Set in acres of beautiful countryside, our hotel offers the best of breathtaking scenery and fine facilities. With direct access to Southampton airport, Eastleigh, Portsmouth and the M3, our hotel is a popular choice for family holidays, business and weddings. And if you are setting sail at the nearby port, then we're an ideal stopover destination before your exciting holiday begins. When the business or adventure of the day is done, unwind in our swimming pool or gym or thrash it out on our tennis or squash courts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Macdonald Botley Park Hotel & Spa, Southampton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Botley Park Hotel, Golf & Country Club Hotel Botley
- Macdonald Botley Park Hotel, Golf And Country Club
- Macdonald Botley Park Hotel Country
- Macdonald Botley Park Hotel & Spa, Southampton Hampshire