“Delish!”

Delicieux Cafe
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Delish!”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Excellent home made Lasagne, great coffee,good service, attentive staff. Scarlett (4) loved her bangers and beans. We'll be going again.

• Visited April 2014

Hampshire, United Kingdom
“What a find! You must try the BLT sandwich and the Quiche - both were exceptional”
Reviewed 6 December 2013

We often drive through Botley but have never noticed this cafe before. We were passing through as usual but were hungry and managed to find a place to park in the limited main street free car-parking area which was virtually right outside this cafe.
The French lady proprietor was charming and welcoming. We had a pot of English breakfast tea and an Americano coffee - both were really good.
My wife had the Quiche and said that it was probably the best quiche she had ever had.
I had the BLT sandwich on white bread - no probably about it for me - it was the best BLT sandwich I have ever had. The bacon was freshly cooked - not cold pre-cooked rashers as is so often the case. What a difference having the bacon freshly cooked and served in the sandwich makes - you really must try it. The bread was wonderfully fresh and soft.
I tried a forkful of the quiche as well - I can only agree with my wife's assessment of it - absolutely delicious.
We will certainly return and try the other items on the menu (there is a daily specials board as well) The comprehensive breakfast items are all served all day in addition to lunch dishes.
Based on this experience - highly recommended.
We will be back for more - a great cafe experience.

• Visited December 2013