“Fantastic food!”

Southampton, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

I've been here a few times now & it's safe to say that I've been happy with the delicieux food that I've ordered. The service was spot on every time. I highly recommend the big breakfast! The quality of the food was tip top.

1 Thank katehandley1990

“Lovely cafe lovely staff lovely food !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Treated my mum to lunch today.... A friend recommended we come here....food was fabulous I had the home-made lasagna and mum had a breakfast... We then had chocolate cake witch was absolutely amazing... The staff were very polite.... And service was very fast... We left feeling stuffed would defiantly go back and highly recommend !

Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“A Good Lunch Stop”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

Having never visited Botley before I stopped today for a stroll and decided to have an early light lunch at this Cafe. The main menu has a good range from which I chose Croque Madame. There are also additional daily specials on a board. The two staff were friendly and efficient, the lunch and coffee were good, with very fair prices. Additionally there is free parking nearby for a period up to four hours.

Visited May 2014
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Wonderful little cafe in a beautiful village surrounding.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

My husband and I stopped at this gem of a cafe when we stopped for lunch whilst on a cycle ride on the first bank holiday in May. We were greatest warmly by the lovely owner who made us feel relaxed, comfortable and as of nothing was any trouble. We sat outside and our drinks were brought to us. My husband ordered a bacon and egg baguette and I had eggs Benedict. The food was arrived quickly, was beautifully cooked and tasted amazing. I cannot find fault with the staff, device or the quality of the food. I would highly recommend people try for themselves. I myself cannot wait to go back and sample one of the tasty looking cakes they had on offer!

Waterlooville, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and service by the French lady Proprietor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

My auntie, cousin, friend and myself were desperate for something to eat. We drove through Botley as we knew there was a little cafe, Delicieux Cafe, in the square and wondered if it was still open at 3.30 p.m. this afternoon (Saturday 17th May). To our delight it was and we all went in. The proprietor said that she was closing at 4.00 p.m. but was still prepared to cook us some meals. We chose a ham omelette and mushroom omelette, and my friend had a tuna bagette, all served with salad. We also had four pots of tea. The omelettes were delicious, especially mine, the mushroom one (plenty of mushrooms), and my auntie thoroughly enjoyed her ham omelette. My friend tucked into her tuna bagette with great gusto. We didn't leave until about 4.10 p.m. but the proprietor didn't mind at all. There were still two ladies sitting at the tables outside. All in all, it was a very pleasant break. Thank you.