“Amazing food - amazing service - amazing night!!!!”

Regginas Ristorante Italiano
Reserve with OpenTable
Regginas Ristorante Italiano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 14 Restaurants in Botley
Price range: US$7 - US$42
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Regginas elegant and different style offers the opportunity to mellow in the quiet charm of this Italian Restaurant in the quaint Botley Village. Lunchtime or evening, with family, friends or colleagues, whatever the occasion, the extensive menu will provide a delightful choice for many visits and will make any occasion special. A part of The Italian Dining Group.
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Six of us went for my sister-in-law's birthday - and we had such a lovely evening I had to make a comment! It was a busy Thursday evening - but the manager took the time to chat and make us feel welcome - and then answered all our questions about the food and wine in a knowledgeable way - that made us want to try it all! The food arrived promptly - and was beautifully presented - and delicious! It was a great atmosphere - comfortable but buzzing! If you want to celebrate a special occasion - or just have a night out for two - I would definitely recommend Regginas! A class might out!

1  Thank ladieswholunch97

Reviewed 10 July 2014

****PLEASE READ*******

I recently ate here with 3 other guests as I've heard many good things about this place. On arrival it wasn't that busy although this was mid week.

The service was ok which I'm not complaining about. My friend and I ordered the same dish and we both became very ill. We did notice that the cutlery was greasy before we ate and the glasses had finger marks.

To my HORROR I went onto the government website and looked at their health and hygiene rating and the score was 1!!!

Go onto google and type it in!
SEE FOR YOURSELF!!!

For the disgusting prices they charge I don't see how this place should even be allowed to trade it's a total disgrace!!!

I will never return here!

What makes it worse it was recently inspected on March the 14th 2014!

15  Thank Jonturner1962
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Family of seven arrived on time, difficult with my family, food prepared and served nearly all had Roast, came very well presented and sufficient vegetables to go round, together with a Yorkshire Pudding cannot remember what son-in-law ate but again it was well presented. The staff were attentive and jocular. Forgot to mention earlier visit had good Italian food and chocolate brownies to round off a very good evening. Highly recommended and if you do not want to travel see "Uncle Tony" in Commercial Road - previously Tosca but having a senior moment

1  Thank Richard W
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Awful experience, was our 5th wedding anniversary, had a hair in our starter, food was not up to normal standard. My husband was sick all night I had upset stomach and cramps. When I looked into it, this place has the worst possible food hygeine rating, a 1! When complaining to Regginas they were not prepared to do anything as they did not want to appear guilty!

4  Thank Michelle B
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Again, an excellent meal. We like Regginas because of the friendly atmosphere and it's layout just works. We both had the fillet steak with saviardi potatoes but not knowing what they are we asked if we could swap then for fries. However, the waitress simply said, "That's how they come." which I took to mean 'no'. So we ordered a separate portion of fries but it turns out the saviardi potatoes are fabulous! Like dauphinoise potatoes but better. All washed down with a very reasonable Montepulciano it was a huge success.

1  Thank Donald2002