Open today: 09:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
A superb weeks charter on an immaculate yacht.

Reviewed 23 August 2023
Andy B
via mobile
Hamble Point Yacht Charters

Reviewed 13 October 2022
joannap348
Chichester, United Kingdom

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews yacht team boat skipper dealing
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 August 2023 via mobile

I chartered yacht Spirit for a week in August. It was the first time I took my wife, 2 teenage girls and their 2 friends sailing and it was really important that they enjoyed their first sailing holiday.

Spirit is a superb yacht both for sailing on but also very comfortable to stay on. It’s spacious and Hamble Point keep it spotlessly clean. Everyone settled in easily and didn’t want to leave at the end of the holiday.

Thankyou Karen and Alex and the team at Hamble Point.

Date of experience: August 2023
Reviewed 13 October 2022

Another terrific trip. Lovely boat and so easy dealing with the Hamble Point Yacht Charters team. Will definitely be back.

Date of experience: October 2022
Reviewed 28 September 2022

I felt compelled to write and say how much we enjoyed our day charter of 'Nota Bene'. Everything was spot on and made incredibly easy for myself and a group of 7 other close friends. We were joined by one of the firms regular skippers, Adrian Thornton, who fitted right in and gave expert guidance to a crew of very mixed ability: he was 'the icing on the cake' of a wonderful service from Hamble Point Yacht Charters, who produced a comfortable, well equiped & sizeable boat.

Thank you all very much for a wonderful day of excitement & fun.

Date of experience: September 2022
Reviewed 23 August 2021

Amazing family week-end on Gull. Hamble Point Yacht Charter are one of the best in the business in my opinion. The yachts are spotless and very well maintained and the team ashore are helpful and friendly.

Date of experience: August 2021
Reviewed 6 July 2021

I chartered a bareboat yacht from Hamble Point this June. In all the correspondence running up the the charter the were super helpful and clear - a hassle free experience. We chartered eVent and she was well prepared, in good condition and well equipped. We had a problem with the uphaul and Andy was out in a rib in no time and sorted it equally quickly! The people are all very friendly and the location is great with plenty of parking. So why not 5 stars...

I may be being niggly here but there are not many trolleys here and on our outward leg they happily lent us theirs for the 10 minutes it took to load up. on the return leg they point-blank refused to lend it saying t was in "constant use". It was sat there with a tool bag in it for the entire time we were cleaning the boat. It could easily have been lent again and caused no inconvenience. As it was we borrowed from a complete stranger - it left a bad taste after everything else being so good.

Date of experience: July 2021