“Overall very good”

Radhuni
Price range: US$33 - US$53
Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Radhuni Restaurant delivers a true taste of the Indian subcontinent, creating a fine dining experience. Expect to be served the finest Indian cuisine prepared by our authentic chefs using the freshest ingredients and spices in a stylish, modern restaurant, gleaming white table settings, great service from our attentive, discreet front of house staff. Our menu offers a mix of traditional and house special dishes and is frequently revised to keep even the most loyal customers refreshed.
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Eaten here several times and the food has always been very, very good. The service is friendly, atmosphere and location excellent.

Not a lot more to say.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

I have had several takeaways from this to moving to the area and I have to say its very good every time and I really cant complain, the staff are extremely pleasant. I would go as far to say that this is the best Indian I have had.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

This was a second visit to this restaurant, the last being mediocre, but gave it a second chance.....

This visit was worse than the other, partially heated food coming from the kitchen being heated on a camping stove just to make it sizzle around the edges, waiting staff were unprofessional when questioned over the ingredients of one of the dishes, and the situation became embarrassing for my guests and I.

I cannot hand on heart recommend this venue.

There are many that appear to have had a lovely experience, but unfortunately not us.

4  Thank John B
Reviewed 15 April 2014

The food at Radhuni is excellent and well presented. The friendly service and lovely setting in this old building, make it a pleasant venue for an Indian meal.

1  Thank weston11
Reviewed 21 March 2014

I like it at the Radhundi. The food is very nice, the staff are friendly and it's got a nice atmosphere. The only thing that prevents it getting 5 stars is that the service is quite slow, as they serve the popadoms whilst you're looking at the menu which leaves a big time gap by the time you've ordered the main course gas arrived. The last time we went they also asked if we would be adding gratuity to the card amount and really that should he for us to decide.