“wow!”
Review of Anton Hazelle - CLOSED

Anton Hazelle
Reviewed 14 December 2013

Saturday - on my way through Princes Risborough I thought that I could nip into Antons for a quick biscuit and cuppa. Whilst I was there, a young gentleman served me. Within 3 minutes I had my cuppa and biccy. I did not realise how many chocolates Anton has made! I thought it would be a good idea to buy some chocolates. The young gentleman with dark hair continued to serve me. He seemed to know all the best deals, the ins and outs of chocolate and he had great customer service! After waiting 5 minutes for him to build up a box and put 12 chocolate truffles in, he presented me with an outstanding box with the chocolates neatly laid out.
Id like to say a huge thank you to the gentleman that served me, Im indulging into a raspberry rabbit right now. I hope the gentleman continues to give great customer service and most importantly gets recognised for it!
What a fab experience!!!!

Reviewed 27 October 2013

I am a regular user of Antons, and it is only fair to give a review. It is a lovely little place, with great staff, and such lovely home made chocolates and cakes. Great homemade fresh food, and try the home made icecream, you cannot beat it.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

This place makes everything homemade from soups to the handmade chocolates and ice cream.
Never had a bad experience with the food and service is generally quick .
Prices are reasonable although the £2.00 bacon butty has crept up to £2.75 now.
Kids love the choccies and the ice cream which comes in loads of flavours and sizes.
A lovely local cafe.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Antons is a very friendly place. All though its a small cafe the staff deliver the best service! I particularly like the service given by the 2 young gentlemen that work there as they are very chatty, friendly and seem like great lads to work with (both of which are very handsome).
The food is amazing and is cooked to perfection. Id like to say a big well done to Anton for doing such great food but it would be nice to see your face a little more often.
overall Im more that happy with service and food. Top notch!!

Reviewed 12 September 2013 via mobile

Lovely food and amazing chocolate drinks, milkshakes etc. good selection of hot and cold food and great breakfasts! Family friendly place but is small and you'll have to fight for a table! Staff are friendly but very grumpy owner (Anton) which is a real shame. He seems to struggle with service even when not busy and sometimes makes you feel unwelcome. Overall I would recommend though as otherwise excellent food!