“Terrible Overpriced Hotel”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Dragoer
London
“Terrible Overpriced Hotel”
Reviewed 23 March 2010

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights with my partner. We paid £70 per night and were given a tiny room in the annex buidling. For this price in Denmark I was not expecting a luxury room, however I also did not expect to sleep in place that looked like a barn.
The room was very small, had two twin beds, table, 2 chairs, mini fridge and a micro TV that is so small, it's difficult to see it if you are lying on the bed. The bathroom was dirty and the shower curtain was yellow and moldy. There was no soap or anything else provided. The so called ~court view~ looked out at the parking lot. The walls were so thin that we could hear the complete conversation of the couple in teh room next to ours. The paint was peeling and the whole place looked like a big barn.
As I said, I did not expect to sleep in a castle, however had I known what the place looked like, I would have chosen to spend my money elsewhere. Do not be fooled by the pictures on their website! This place is such a scam! I wish I had taken pictures of the room.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Nyack2

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
  • Polish first
Gloucestershire
Reviewed 13 February 2010

I was booked into this hotel by a work colleague. I had a reservation (6 weeks before my visit) for a Double Room with Balcony and Seaview.

When I arrived the reception staff could not find my reservation on the computerized system. i found it for them and then they became very 'sheepish'.

they asked for my Credit card and processed full payment there and then, handing me my key. I was told to head to room 6, which was in the outside block.

I found a tatty, rough looking room, with two very small single beds. Crinkly / crunchy carpet (I have NO idea why). A shabby wetroom and NOTHING like is advertised on their website. It was about 1130pm so I thought I would get a drink from the minibar, picked up a bottle of Diet Coke to find it was flat, had been opened and was out of date 7 months prior to my stay.
The room was warm, but had ants.
I headed back to reception to complain, to be told my original reservation was no longer valid as they has double booked my room!
So I ended up in the Pig Sty!

I thought I would make the most of a bad situation and try and get some sleep, pulling down the blind I switched the lights off and tried to fall asleep, only to wake up with bright lights shining into my room throughout the night.....I got about 42mins sleep total!!

I have primatively camped and enjoyed the experience more than staying in this hotel. I am sure many of the rooms are fine, but the staff are disorganised and useless and appeared to be disinterested and carefree.

THE WORST place I have EVER stayed in and I would not recommend taking the risk!

• Stayed February 2010, travelled on business
5 Thank Bandit10m

Travellers are raving about these Dragoer hotels

Aleppo, Syria
Reviewed 24 September 2008

At the last minute I had to go to Copenhagen a day earlier than planned and await my flight out, so looked for a hotel close to the airport. I was happy to find this cosy and affordable hotel in a beautiful location with a historic village, a fort and the waterfront all within walking distance. The only drawback was an overpriced breakfast, so bring your own, or take a 5 minute walk to a cafe!

• Liked — Close to the airport, but still peaceful and relaxing
  • Disliked — Overpriced breakfast
  • Stayed August 2008, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank Nicolka
Ellon, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 September 2008

The room I stayed in was in the annexe. It was totally different from the rooms shown on the hotel website. The room was have been built 30 years ago and not been updated or decorated since!

Stayed February 2008
4 Thank brymills
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dragoer
Amager
Quality Airport Hotel Dan
Copenhagen Go Hotel
#4 of 5 in Kastrup
Amager
CABINN Metro
CABINN Metro
#83 of 116 in Copenhagen

Been to Copenhagen Airport Hotel / Dragor Badehotel? Share your experiences!