It was my second time staying at Veranda Chiangmai. The first time my parents, who live in Chiangmai, took me to the resort and this time I went with a friend. The staffs are always helpful and kind. The scenery from the rooms are breathtaking. If you are looking for a place to just relax, Veranda is the place to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Veranda Chiangmai: The High Resort, is a total Zen experience from the moment of arrival. We located in private valley with rice and tea terraces, natural ponds and orchids. Perfect retreat to relax and indulge yourself in the Spa. Divided into two zones, on one side representing the cultural heritage of the north and the other the Contemporary Veranda style. A boutique northern retreat of just 72 rooms, all guests are ensured of the best personal service, 24 hours a day from our warm and friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda and TravelUp so you can book your Veranda High Resort Chiang Mai - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Veranda High Resort Chiang Mai Hotel Hang Dong
- Veranda High Resort Chiang Mai - MGallery Collection Chiang Mai Province/Hang Dong