Very expensive! I paid 90,000 yen for one night... I will not stay here anymore, because it is too expensive... Most importantly, I would like to check out at 145pm, but the staff said I was not allowed to do so. Okay, I paid 90,000 for one person stay and was not allowed to check out late. Very rigid...
2. Room: River Wing Suite
My own onsen!!!!! How incredible!!!!
Bose sound system
3. Bed/ Sleeping quality: Not too bad
4. Onsen / Bathroom: While having a bath, you can view natural scenery (rainfall, hills and trees) and listen to my own favourite music, not too bad.
5. Views: Natural scenery (e.g. rainfall, hills and trees)
6. Location: Very remote! I had to spend 3 hours from Tokyo to Izu and the transport fee really cost me a lot.
7. Staff: Quite good customer services
8. Restaurant: the meals were awesome
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rooms_16rooms with open-air hot spring bathWater type_mainly calcium&sodium sulfate water / 8.3pH (slightly alkaline)Restaurant _lumiere arcana izu (seats 32)Check in_3pmCehck out_1pm ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ikyu Corporation and Agoda so you can book your Arcana Izu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arcana Izu Hotel Izu