- The location is very convenient, less than 5 minutes from the central square
- The Hotel building is very authentic and gives you an experience of the Friulan region
- There is a fireplace
- There is a restaurant and bar, where the local senior members of the town spend all days chatting and keeping the place lively. This is a real highlight.
- The breakfast is abundant to say the least. You have everything you want and more.
- The family who runs the hotel is extremely helpful and kind. This is their life, and you can tell. They become like friends after just a day. They speak German, Italian, English and some French (maybe more!)
- The rooms are not so spectacular. They are rather small and stale...
- If someone smoked in your room, the smell stays and does not leave. (Not sure how it's possible that someone smoked in there, but we were stuck with the smell for our whole stay)
Overall, it's a very nice experience and I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Albergo Centrale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.