“Great staff great location great place”

Aquarius Vacation Club
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Boqueron
Puerto Rico
“Great staff great location great place”
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Hats off to manager Elvin and staff.our band Tumbleweed played on location along with 100+guest and was treated like kings.Cant say enough about the place.Security is great,you feel safe,clean rooms,pool area is nice,location is fantastic ,easy access to the downtown with a very short walk.pool bar was great and I would refer this place to anyone.Enjoy your stay hope this was helpful....Noel Levesque

1 Thank Uptown Trucking D
Elvin D, General Manager at Aquarius Vacation Club, responded to this review, 23 March 2014
Dear “Uptown Trucking D ” ;

It’s truly a pleasure to read your awesome review and comments.

It’s extraordinary to heard that your group and guests were treated like kings, and that you enjoyed our rooms, pools, restaurant, and felt safe during all your stay.

I’ll share your excellent comments with all our staff at Aquarius vacation Club in Boquerón.

Please continue sharing your feedback and experience with all your family and friends.
Thank you for staying with us, and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future. If I can be of any assistance, you can reach me at 787-254-5400 or by email at : edelatorre@WeManagePR.com

Kindly Regards,

Resort General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Reviewed 19 March 2014

This was a great resort overall, but for some reason, I was not able to get decent service at the restaurant/bar on either day I was there. The first day, I arrived early (this trip was for work and I had to book just one night due to a scheduling mistake), sat at the bar and waited to be served. The young lady behind the bar asked everyone else their orders, then proceeded to clean various parts of the bar until I finally said, "Can I order a drink?" She said yes, made a point of memorizing my name, then after a bit, I ordered lunch and it came in a timely manner and was delicious. I had no issues that night when I was served by a different woman. The next morning, I asked for a menu after patiently waiting to be attended to, I was acknowledged by name and given a menu, I ordered and thought, okay, yesterday was just a misunderstanding. Then it took one hour for my breakfast (French toast, eggs, bacon and fries) to arrive. After patiently waiting for 30 minutes, I asked about my meal and she said it was being prepared. Finally, the waitress/bartender looked up at me (almost everyone else in the seating area was gone because they were setting up for a concert), and went to get my pipping hot food that was clearing not in the works 30 minutes before, when I asked about it. The waitress/bartender, then checked on me several times, always calling me by name, and that was that. I never experiences any outward hostility, but the service seemed to denote that there was a problem. I didn't complain, I just went about my way, I was only staying for a night, anyway. Other than that, the hotel was very nice. Great rooms, beds, and shower. Everything seemed clean, fresh, and new. Had the service not been terrible (and left me STARVING), I would have been completely satisfied with my stay.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Elvin D, General Manager at Aquarius Vacation Club, responded to this review, 20 March 2014
Dear “ Kalynda S” ;

Thank you for taking the time to review our resort. We truly value the feedback and opinions of all our customers.

I’m very happy and proud to heard that our resort is great, that you liked our rooms, beds and shower, and that our food was delicious.

I’m very sorry to heard about the situation you experienced in our restaurant. I’m investigating and communicating my staff about this. I’m 100% sure that this will be solved and that next time you visit Aquarius Vacation Club in Boquerón, you’ll be completely satisfied with your stay and we’ll be able to earn a better rating from you.

We look forward to seeing you again very soon. If I can be of any assistance, you can reach me at 787-254-5400 or by email at : edelatorre@wemanagepr.com

KInd Regards,

Puerto Rico
Reviewed 17 March 2014

We had a great ST Patrick weekend . First time in this hotel ,rooms are clean , I reserved a suite but truly its a regular size room with a small kitchenette(small fridge ,microwave thats it).
Front desk service, straight foward does not go the extra mile for customer satisfaction . Dont you dare do an early check in . The check in is at 4pm you come early they will charge you $35 the hour for early check inn.
Other services around the premises as security ok, but beware the service from the pool restaurant VERY POOR. People had to beg the waitress to get an order . They need intensive training .However the food was ok with great prices. One the great things of this hotel is the access to "El Poblado de Boquerón" Beach. It was a blast its something similar to a small party town . Tumbleweed was in town to celebrate St Patricks day what a blast!!!!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Elvin D, General Manager at Aquarius Vacation Club, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Dear “ Roque63 “ ;

It is a pleasure to read your review about our resort. We truly value the feedback and honest opinions of all our customers. Your feedback and comments are vitally important since it help us became the very best that we can be.

I’m very happy to know that you have such a great first time experience and a great St. Patrick weekend.

Thank you for staying with us, and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future. Next time we'll work hard not to be good, but to be excellent.

If I can be of any assistance, please contact me at 787-254-5400 or send me an email at : edelatorre@wemanagepr.com

San Juan, Puerto Rico
Reviewed 17 March 2014

It was cheaper to pay another night vs late check out. We wanted to stay a couple of hours, because there was a St. patric's day celebration. I was with my mom and baby and they wanted to stay in the room while we were in the pool.

1 Thank matere07
Dear " matere07 ",

We are delighted that your recent visit to Aquarius Vacation Club in Boquerón earned your high rating ! We appreciate your honest comment about the late check out fee. This fee information was included in your original reservation confirmation and also advised during your check in process.

Thank you for staying with us, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. If I can be of any assistance, you can reach me at 787-254-5400 or by email at : edelatorre@wemanagepr.com

Bronx, New York
Reviewed 17 March 2014

My complaints about this hotel is that the hotel is surrounded by a lot of still water which is a breeding ground for mosquito's. I got bite up the first night there. Also, the hotel provides WiFi but only to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd fl when the building has a total of 6 floors! Very inconvenient when you have to go to another floor to check email etc. Another drawback is that the hotel does not provide a facility to wash and dry your clothes. Also, they charge a ridiculous fee of $5 per day to park your car. The kids swimming area water was so cold that my daughter couldn't enjoy playing in it. Towels for the pool must be picked up and returned to the reception area and will charge if you don't return them. The hotel should have a towel area pick up and drop off by the pool. I feel this hotel looks for ways to charge their guests any which way. The food and the drinks are very expensive by the pool. The public beach next to the hotel is disgusting I recommend playa sucia which is 20 minutes away from hotel. Overall, I wouldn't return back to this hotel although my stay wasn't unpleasant I am not 100% satisfied.

Room Tip: Do not stay in a studio if you plan on staying for a week. The studio rooms do not have a stove to c...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Dear “ JfromBXNY “ ;

I would like to offer my sincerest apologies for the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay. I will look into each issue that you have noted, in an attempt to correct and improve.

Regarding the WiFi, we also have it available in our lobby, pool and restaurant areas. During this year, we’ll be installing WiFi in all our 88 rooms.

We also have special offers in our restaurant, Piscis Café & Bar. This special offer is advertised in our front desk area, elevators, and first floor. This is our VIP Offer. It’s cost only $ 19.95 and you get two complete breakfasts, 2 bottles of water, 10% discount on every purchase during your stay, and FREE Pepsi products each time you buy a main meal.

I would like to speak with you directly concerning your other issues during your recent stay. I may be contacted at 787-254-5400, or by email at : edelatorre@WeManagePR.com. In the meantime, we remain fully at your service and look forward to the chance of welcoming you back at Aquarius Vacation Club in Boquerón, Puerto Rico.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 14 March 2014

The location is BEAUTIFUL! But management is greedy and the worst! They gave me a hard time when I booked an extra day! Can you believe that!?!?! Pool is dirty, No WIFI and only 1 icebox in the first floor and I was in the 6th floor.

2 Thank renorican
Elvin D, General Manager at Aquarius Vacation Club, responded to this review, 16 March 2014
Dear “renorican” ;

Thank you for taking the time to review our resort. We truly value the opinions of our customers.

I really appreciate your comment regarding our location, since it sounds that you love it.

We apologize for any miscommunication regarding the booking process thru a third party company, like Expedia, Orbitz, etc. Our front desk agents always communicates our guests the specific instructions to follow when they want to add or extend more nights at the same rate the third company offered them. It usually take some extra time while the third party company process that requests and it appear in our reservation system. We are very sorry if you feel that this specific process gave you a hard time.

We do have WiFi at our lobby, pool and restaurant areas. During this year, we’ll be installing WiFi in all our rooms and other new amenities.

As you noticed, we are a small resort with a total of 88 types of rooms distributed in 6 floors. Our ice machines are located in the first floor, area where we have also our arcade games , sodas and snack vending machines.

In the meantime, we remain fully at your service and look forward to the chance of welcoming you back at Aquarius Vacation Club in Boquerón. If I can be of any assistance, please call me at 787-254-5400 or email at : edelatorre@wemanagepr.com

Hatillo, Puerto Rico
Reviewed 13 March 2014

We had a great weekend time. The service was pretty good. The near pool restaurant has good food at great prices. The restaurant "arroz mamposteao" was great and the new family combos dinner for 4. We always have liked our stay. We had a blast at the "El Poblado de Boquerón" Beach. In Boquerón Beach there are pretty good restaurants. We spent some great time doing some water sports and entertainment. We have a 13 years old kid and a 5 year old, they were the ones that had the most fun. They love the kids pool. We are coming back after summer!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Elvin D, General Manager at Aquarius Vacation Club, responded to this review, 14 March 2014
Dear “ Hector H ” ;

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our resort.

I’m very happy to know that you have such a great weekend time, and that our services, facilities, pools, and food ( arroz mamposteao and family combos ) were great.

From all of us here at Aquarius Vacation Club in Boquerón, we look forward to seeing you and your family again very soon.

Best Regards,

Resort General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Boqueron
Combate Beach Resort
Cofresi Beach Hotel
#4 of 5 in Boqueron
Parguera Plaza Hotel
Parador Villa Parguera

Been to Aquarius Vacation Club? Share your experiences!