Aquarius Vacation Club
  • Pool
Hotel Perichi's(Cabo Rojo)
Parador Oasis(San German)
  • Pool
All reviewsboqueron beachpuerto ricopool areapublic beachcoffee makerwasher dryerprivate accessrooms were very cleanel pobladomini fridgeenjoy the viewenjoy your staybedroom villakids loved the poolsecurity staffhouse keepingpost hurricane
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Loved this place and looking forward to returning March 2015! Friendly staff and a GM, Elvin De La Torre González, that goes out of his way to make sure we were happy. Elvin learned that the reason we were visiting was because we were celebrating 17 years of marriage- to our surprise as we walk into our room, we find a beautiful bouquet of flowers and a note wishing us a happy anniversary, that alone made our stay. Comfortable rooms with amazing view. Great staff- pick their brains, thanks to them we found and awesome bakery in Mayaguez!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Elvin D, General Manager at Aquarius Vacation Club, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Dear “ louierodz ” ;

It’s a pleasure to read your great review and comments.

I am pleased to know that you and your wife enjoyed the stay at Aquarius Vacation Club in Boquerón and had such a great experience. Providing our guests with the best possible hospitality and services has always been our mission.

Thank you for staying with us, and we look forward to seeing you again in March 2015 !

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 6 April 2014

We arrived in a late flight at San Jaun, Puerto Rico so we called ahead to let them know we where to be late for check in, (3 hrs driving to the hotel). We arrived and they we expecting us, Though the reception desk is closed at night, the security guys took care of us. (I hope they get paid extra... they did an amazing job). I gave 4 starts because the hotel webpage indicates they offer room service,,,we actually have to go to the restaurant and go get it, Also the WIFI is just on the lobby and other places, NOT in your room. But overall very good experience, And for the KIDS,,,They will love the pool and the beach area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear “ Isel S ” ;

Thank you for taking the time to review our resort. We truly value the feedback and opinions of all our customers.

I’m very happy to know that your overall experience was very good. Also, we are so proud to heard that our security staff did an amazing job during your arrival to the resort.

I’m very sorry for any inconveniences during your stay. We’ll work hard to earn that 5 star rating from you next time you visit Aquarius Vacation Club in Boquerón.

We look forward to seeing you and your family again very soon. If I can be of any assistance, you can reach me at my direct number 787-313-4826 or by email at : edelatorre@wemanagepr.com

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 5 April 2014

We are looking forward to returning to the Aquarius, we had such a Great 5 day vacation. Everything from the excellent security, the cleanliness/comfortable rooms, the friendly staff (especially Elvin De La Torre), the awesome pool area, the delicious food served for breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner, Oh yeah.... the best Pina Coladas on the Island!! Can hardly wait to return to here!

Room Tip: request "B" side for Ocean view!! Floors 3 and 4 DO NOT have Internet
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Elvin D, General Manager at Aquarius Vacation Club, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2014

Dear “ Bobbiesuep ” ;

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our resort.

I’m very happy to heard your awesome comments about Aquarius Vacation Club in Boquerón : EXCELLENT SECURITY, CLEANLINESS / COMFORTABLE ROOMS, FRIENDLY STAFF, AWESOME POOL AREA, DELICIOUS FOOD and THE BEST PIÑA COLADAS ON THE ISLAND !

From all of us here at Aquarius Vacation Club in Boquerón, we look forward to seeing you again very soon. If I can be of any assistance, you can reach me at my direct number 787-313-4826 or by email at : edelatorre@wemanagepr.com

Best Regards,

Reviewed 26 March 2014

I spoke with Elvin De La Torre, he provided the arrangements and exceeded our expectations. He was present early in the mornings ensuring the order of the day. The staff was friendly and helpful to my wife and I so that we were able to enjoy the day. We were very happy with our standard room with a balcony and a beautiful view of the mountains, coconut trees, the bay and gorgeous sunsets. The hotel and the community of Boqueron were colorful, peaceful, and laid back. It was a pleasure to experience our time with Tumbleweed and our friends, it was a wonderful happening. I would like to return and bring my family to the peace and beauty of the Aquarius in Boqueron, Puerto Rico. Thank you

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Elvin D, General Manager at Aquarius Vacation Club, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Dear “wormtownboys ” ;

I’m very happy to know that we exceeded your expectations. Also, we are so proud to heard that our staff was friendly & helpful, that you were happy with your room and the beautiful sunset views.

I’ll share your excellent comments with all our staff. Please continue sharing your feedback and experience with all your family and friends.

Thank you for staying with us, and we look forward to seeing you and all your family again in the near future. The peace and beauty of Aquarius Vacation Club in Boquerón will be waiting for you !

If I can be of any assistance, you can reach me at 787-254-5400 or by email at : edelatorre@WeManagePR.com

Kindly Regards,

Reviewed 25 March 2014

We just returned from 4 nights at Aquarius. We stayed in the 2 bedroom with a full kitchen and it was perfect for 5 adults. It was clean, had everything we needed and even though our view was of the parking lot, we enjoyed having the balcony. The beds were firm but comfortable and the pillows were amazing!!

We were pleasantly surprised that the restaurant was outdoors at the pool. There was music and nice staff. The morning coffee at the restaurant was great. The food was so-so, your better off walking the 3 minutes into town and grabbing a nice dinner there. And don't think you're going to grab a quick drink, it was VERY slow service.

Pool was clean & warm and it really is a perfect spot in Boqueron, close to everything. It could be kind of a drag to have to carry around the one $100 gate key (cost if you lose it) to get out of the resort over to Boqueron, especially when we were 5 people, but it worked out and when asked, they were able to provide a second.

I would absolutely stay here again and recommend it. Nothing fancy, but a great spot close to town with decent service, friendly staff and the price was reasonable. Thanks Aquarius!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Elvin D, General Manager at Aquarius Vacation Club, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Dear “ Brenna B ” ;

We are very happy for your great review !

I am pleased to know that you and your family had such a great time.

Regarding your experience in our restaurant, I’m communicating my staff about this. I’m 100% sure that this will be solved and that next time you visit Aquarius Vacation Club in Boquerón, you’ll be completely satisfied with your stay and we’ll be able to earn a 5 star rating from you.

We look forward to seeing you again very soon. If I can be of any assistance, you can reach me at 787-254-5400 or by email at : edelatorre@wemanagepr.com

KInd Regards,