We are a family of 4. The kids are 3.5 yr and 1.5 yr old. We stayed at the hotel from Dec. 24 to Dec. 30, 2013.
- Convenient location, 10-min walk to nice calm beach.
- Nice to have an apartment with a full kitchen.
- Maintenance and cleaning staff were nice.
- Value for the apartment was okay (~$120/night)
- Hot water availability seems to work on a breaker system, which we popped for no apparent reason and had no hot water (suspiciously) for 1 day. The next day, we then knew how to reset the breaker, but it was very frustrating to have to reset it every minute for a while! There was no apparent reason for the breaker to pop.
- Bathroom: shower head holder broken and no bath stopper to take baths. Essentially we could neither take a shower or a bath.
- Kitchen not fully equipped, e.g. no dish soap, no sponge. But we asked the front desk and the maid provided those.
Less important points but worth mentioning if the hotel wants to improve guests’ stay:
- No hot water option at the kitchen sink.
- Old beds: hard but not too bad.
- Some bath towels were also old (small holes or thin parts)
- No onsite hotel parking (only 3 spots to unload): the parking is maybe 100 yards away.
- Chairs’ pad is held with screws that one can feel through the pad.
- No crib available
- Staff did not speak much English.
- Facilities consist only of a pool on the roof, which we did not use. No computer with internet. No community room.
- The fire alarm next to the elevator was already pulled.
- Our apartment was located between two tanks (in the outside corridor) of propane gas.
We would still recommend this place but only if you have low standards.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Cofresi Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cofresi Beach Puerto Rico