B&B Relais La Torre
B&B La Macia House(Spilimbergo)(Great Value!)
US$88
Albergo Consul(Spilimbergo)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgreat place to stayvisitapartmenttownhosttouch
Reviewed 9 January 2014

What luck to find the B&B Relais La Torre. I was there for 10 days on a mosaic course, so finding a B&B with suites for rent was perfect. There are two walk up units on the third floor. The suite was complete with a fridge, Keurig coffee maker & microwave. Snacks and breakfast cereals, baked goods are left in your room. The fridge is stocked with milk, yoghurt and juice.

I flew into Venice. The owners, Patrizia & Claudio were very helpful in sending me the bus schedules between Venice-Pordenone-Spilimbergo, greeting me at the bus stop, driving me to they're lovely B&B and carrying my heavy luggage up to my suite (grazie mille Claudio).

The B&B is centrally located in town with easy walking to the mosaic school & museum (Scuola Mosaicisti del Friuli), churches, restaurants & markets. I loved it and would gladly return.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank HBoelen
Reviewed 4 January 2014

B&b Relais La Torre is a wonderful place. we stayed in this hotel in July 2013. We stayed in a luxury large Suite .2 large bedrooms, bathroom with a shower cabin. The room was very clean, everything new and homely. Breakfast is included in the price. Breakfast right s room. Was a refrigerator, a nespresso coffee machine. What you can eat Breakfast in the room,for me it was very convenient as we were with 2 children.
Owners Patrizia & Claudio very nice and hospitable people. This is the place to come home.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 December 2013

My husband and I spent a lovely week in the Friuli Venizia Giulia Region and Spilimbergo is an ideal place to stay, central place to visit Udine and Trieste and various other beautiful places. Ralais La Torre was recommended to us by our future son-in-law. We had a very warm welcome and the place is spacious, immaculate and the facilities are excellent including wifi! We stayed on the top floor which is not a room but a one bedroom flat. You must visit the mosaic school in the town, fabulous. We will certainly return and stay in Ralais La Torre again.

Room Tip: Top floor studio (I think Lavender) is a very spacious one bedroom flat if you want comfort and you will spend sometime in the room.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 December 2013

Stayed at Relais La Torre which is located in the centre of spillimberge in september 2013. Accomodations was great ,Patrizia and Claudio were excellent hosts and went out of their way to helps us. Would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 December 2013

My husband and I stayed in this lovely B&B in September. Our friends booked the room across from us and we all loved staying here. It was perfect, in the heart of the old city, with fabulous restaurants nearby. It was a magical visit to the city of mosaics, one we will never forget. The owner Patrizia and Claudio were terrific and made sure we had everything we needed. We will always look back on our visit here and remember it as charming, the best value ever, and a very special time in a very special place!

Room Tip: They are both excellent rooms
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends