“Miss”
other travellers have booked this property
Llansteffan Beach
Spacious Living room with wood burning stove, smart TV, and bluray / DVD player & HDD recorder. Living room with a 3 seater leather sofa, 2 easy chairs, and a swivelling reclining armchair.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Llansteffan Beach
Dining room with brand new refectory style oak dining table and benches.
Dining room also contains 2 easy chairs & a bookcase with books, DVD's, and welcome information.
Brand new fitted kitchen, which is fully equipped and contains quality appliances.
Kitchen with electric oven & hob, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
Brand new fitted bathroom with toilet, hand basin with mixer tap, and a mirrored bathroom cabinet.
Brand new bathroom with full size bath, and over bath shower with glass shower door.
Main bedroom with double bed and smart TV.
The second bedroom has 2 single beds which can be separated or put together to serve as a double.
The 3rd bedroom with 2 full size separate single beds.
The 3rd bedroom, with 2 full size single beds.
The view from the bedroom showing the front road and the walk to the beach.
The front garden is fenced and secured with a garden gate.
The path to the beach which is nearest our holiday home.
The view up the estuary towards Carmarthen. This is to the left of the path on the last photo.
Llansteffan seafront and green from the end closest to our holiday home.
Llansteffan Beach and 13th Century Norman Castle
Llansteffan beach taken from 'The Sticks' coastal path.
Coastal path walk towards 'second steps' and Scotts Bay.
Stunning Scotts Bay taken from 'second steps,' a 15 minute stroll from our holiday home.
View looking down 'The Croft' to Llansteffan Beach.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Miss”
Reviewed 4 weeks ago for a stay in July 2018
person found this review helpful

This is a lovely well equipped home close to Llansteffan beach. It has clearly recently been modernised and all the mod-cons required for a family holiday. With a less than 5 minute walk to the beach it’s in an ideal spot for either a beach holiday, exploring the costal path, or the wider area. Having holidayed in Llansteffan as a child it will always be a special place for me.

16 Aug 2018
Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review. I am rather bemused by the review title, maybe you are missing Llansteffan already!
But seriously, I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and you would be most welcome to return.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Beautiful location, comfy home.”
Reviewed 26 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

There is a beautiful huge, sandy beach just down the road which was almost always deserted except for a few friendly dog walkers. Further along is the even more secluded Scott Bay and you can walk up a wooded hill to Llansteffan Castle which dominates the landscape and is definitely worth a visit.
The house itself is very well-equipped, thoughtfully arranged and eco-friendly. Everyone in our mixed group enjoyed it and were comfy there (a family of 2 Grandparents, a 4 year old grand-daugter ,her parents and a dog).
Just to let future holidaymakers know - we found opening times of shops and pubs a bit random and there were limited supplies at the General Store (except on the Saturday we left when it was bountiful !) so we had to take a trip to Tesco in Carmarthen.

30 Jun 2018
Thank you for your informative, lovely review. I am really pleased that the house suited your needs and that you enjoyed your holiday. I would be very happy to welcome you back at anytime.
Fiona912
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Lovely well equipped holiday cottage”
Reviewed 4 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Ive just stayed here for 9 days with my dogs to get away for some peace & quiet. Couldn’t recommend more, the cottage is really well equipped & homely. The wood burning stove is really lovely & welcoming too after a cold walk along the beach

The cottage is literally about 3 minutes walk form the beach & there os plenty of beautiful walks straight out the door.

The village is also 5 mins walk away with 2 welcoming pubs, a shop/ deli & another restaurant (check opening hours out of season)

I’ll def be coming back!

9 Feb 2018
Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review. I would be happy to welcome you back at any time.
Sue R
“Excellent”
Reviewed 31 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

We had a lovely family Christmas here, with everything we needed for a great Christmas. The property is in a good location for access to places to visit or just taking walks along the local beach. We would highly recommend a stay here!

2 Jan 2018
Thank you for your lovely review. I am very glad that you had a great Christmas, and I would happily welcome you to stay again.
Beth R
“Perfect getaway spot”
Reviewed 4 October 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I visited LLansteffan and stayed here with a couple of friends. We wanted a nice relaxed holiday to recuperate after a stressful year and that's exactly what we got. Llansteffan is a really lovely village, the type where everyone seems to know each other, and are everyone is super friendly to visitors. I'm a city girl, so the charm of a village like this is amazing to me.The house is located a five, ten minute walk away from the beach. We spent most days laying in, walking to the beach and going for walks along the coast - perfect :) I recommend walking up to Whirley Point, its stunning. There are a couple of really nice pubs and restaurants in walking distance - we had a fab Roast as we were lucky enough to be there on a Sunday.

The house itself was perfect for us.It was a good comfortable size, big enough that we weren't in other's space, but not so huge it didn't feel homely. It really felt like our home while we were there. It was clean and tidy when we arrived, and the place had a really nice homely feel. We felt very welcome, and was very grateful for the information that had been left for us about the neighbouring towns. There were some tourist information leaflets, which meant that we ventured out of the village, which we might not have done otherwise. I would recommend driving to the house, as the nearby towns are a little drive away but would be a very long walk!

I loved my stay here, and would definitely recommend. For the few days stay, I really felt like I had a little home away from home. I would love to go back next year.

Your age range 25-34
5 Oct 2017
Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely informative review. You and your friends were the perfect guests, and I would be very happy to welcome you back for a return stay at any time.
Georgette...
“Spacious, lovely location and a home from home”
Reviewed 20 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We were a family of 5 (kids aged 6, 8 and 11) plus a large dog so it was a real blessing to find a property where everyone could really stretch out. The house is in immaculate condition and there are so many local places to visit should you wish to explore. I would certainly book again.

30 Sep 2017
Thank you for your great review. I am really pleased that the house suited your needs and that you had a good time. I would be happy to welcome you back at anytime.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

30 Sep 2017
Thank you for your lovely review. I am pleased that you had such a good time, and thank you for looking after my home so well. I would be happy to welcome you back at anytime.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing