Visited last Friday for a meal with friends. We were greeted by the owner and promptly shown to our table. Service was friendly, efficient and prompt. The meal could not be faulted. There was a good choice of starters and the main courses were excellent. The fresh locally caught Sea Bass is to be recommended. Deserts followed - again excellent. Altogether very good value for money.
The restaurant created a friendly, relaxing atmosphere and I would not hesitate in recommending the Mansion House to anyone wishing a meal in beautiful surroundings with friendly, efficient service and very good food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Mansion House Llansteffan, nestled in beautiful countryside with breathtaking views of the Towy estuary and beyond. We are minutes from the charming seaside village of Llansteffan but also just five miles from the large retail and market town of Carmarthen. Whether you wish to dine with us, celebrate a wedding or special occasion or just get away from it all, the Mansion House offers charm and hospitality that will stay with you for a long time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Mansion House Llansteffan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pant - Yr - Athro Country Inn And International Hotel Carmarthen
- Country Inn Carmarthen
- Carmarthen Country Inn
- Mansion House Llansteffan Wales