“Ultra awesome Shark diving!!”

SPAD: South Pacific Adventure Divers
Reviewed 18 July 2014

We stayed at Crusoe's Retreat and dived with the inhouse dive shop SPAD on 8 dives. SPAD look after a few resorts on the Coral Coast with their head office based at the Warick resort

The staff running the Crusoe's dive shop were super friendly, knowledgeable and awesome to dive with! Thanks heaps Richie and Major for the amazing experiences :). The head manager from the Warick resort, Alex, even sat down with me and recommended other great dives sites around Fiji. All their dive equipment was pretty new, well maintained and stored

The major draw card dive is the feeding of the Sharks at Bega Island with sooo many sharks including several 3.5+m Bull Sharks, but there are also heaps of other awesome dives sites in the area with wrecks, swim throughs, caves, amazing rock formation\walls, and some of the healthiest growing soft\hard coral systems I have seen. We saw many species of sharks and rays that I hadn't seen before and sooo many cool turtles!!

Awesome safe diving!! Looking forward to returning to see the Tiger Sharks!!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

We stayed in Pacific Harbour, so we first tried diving with AquaTrek. We found that while AquaTrek employed really wonderful people, the dive boats were cramped and the dive experience was unorganized. So we tried diving with SPAD at Crusoe's Retreat, and had a fantastic experience! There were only a few people on the boat, I actually knew my divemaster's name and had a conversation with him, and their equipment was relatively well maintained. Thanks SPAD!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Organized, knowledgable and interested in making the experience positive for the divers. Their equipment was in very good condition. The divemasters took us to some great spots and the dive group was small, making for overall great time. This is in contrast to other dive operators in the area who just seemed interested in maximizing the size of the group and making it like a cattle boat. I would recommend them to anyone wanting to dive on the Coral Coast of Fiji.

1  Thank California984
Reviewed 14 May 2014

My girlfriend and I took up the PADI open water course with Ashwin Pal. Ash worked to our short and inflexible schedule, but we never felt like he was taking short cuts. He made sure we understood all of the theory, and when we had trouble he was never impatient nor frustrated. We're now certified and very happy. We would definitely recommend to friends and if we're ever in the area again we'll certainly come back.

Reviewed 2 November 2013

Come and try dives and daily diving off the local reefs too. They offer a Bega island dive once a week and a shark dive. Best to find out asap if interested in particular dives to make sure your stay compliments the dive itineraries.