Came here for 3 days before I got married at a different resort on the island. This being our first stop in Fiji, all we did for the rest of the trip was to compare it to the other resorts we stayed at. 3 days definitely wasn't enough.
It's beautiful, like a dream, the staff was helpful but you can definitely tell that management needs to improve. The Fijian wait staff and groundskeepers were very nice, but the management was absent when they failed to address the fact that we were double-charged and failed to acknowledge that some of the kayaks had holes in them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wellesley Resort is one of Fiji's newest boutique resorts. It boasts a fabulous lagoon, pool and stunning white sand beach. This part of Fiji's Coral Coast is renowned for its crystal clear waters and spectacular diving - this is the only white sand, blue lagoon experience on the mainland. And it's all yours... miles of it! Set in 100 acres of lush tropical rain forest and island gardens, the Wellesley is a hideaway of intimate and serene seclusion. The stylish decor, high standards of cuisine and the genuine hosted experience our staff offer are nothing less than one would expect from a resort carrying the Wellesley brand. It's all about style... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Wellesley Resort Fiji reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wellesley Resort Fiji Hotel Coral Coast
- Wellesley Hotel Coral Coast
- Wellesley Coral Coast
- Coral Coast Wellesley
- Wellesley Resort Fiji Coral Coast