All reviews burger my husband and i jimmy lee hidden gem get away special occasion course meal a wonderful stay beautiful view amazing service signature drink salmon couples massage meeting room day trip perfect place butternut squash soup
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We booked the restaurant at Azuridge to celebrate a special occasion. The whole evening was faultless - superb venue with wonderful views out to the west - there isn't a bad table. Service friendly, attentive, helpful, unstuffy - clearly very proud of the venue and the chef and rightly so. I honestly think it ranks in the top five meals I've eaten anywhere in the world. We all thought the food was superb and represented great value.
We had the opportunity to see some of the guest rooms and function rooms and all were beautifully appointed - luxurious without being fussy.
This was our first visit and we hope to go back often. A big thank you to everyone who made our special evening VERY special.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank DWYGO
Reviewed 16 April 2014

My wife and I stayed at Azuridge to celebrate our 32 anniversary. Without question the nicest rooms we've stayed in. The butler service was excellent and the buildings and grounds were super. The high point was without doubt the dinner. Chef Yoshi and his staff prepared a phenomenal dinner as good as we've had anywhere. Mike's service and rundown of the history of the hotel added a lot to our experience as well. This will become an annual event for us.

Room Tip: Any of the rooms look good but the outside rooms are the larger as I understand. We stayed in the garnet room. (They're all named for gemstones).
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2014

We live about 3 km from this estate hotel so we visit on special for special events. This is a beautiful estate surrounded by trees, the mountain views are amazing. The food is always spectacular. Chef will cater to your needs.
I have not stayed in the rooms but seen them. Very lavish and spacious.
I would not hesitate to recommend this place for ant event or private getaway. Of course, this all comes with a price tag but so worth it.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Cndn40sumthg
Reviewed 18 February 2014

What an amazing weekend getaway! I guarantee as you are driving up to Azuridge you will be amazed with this property. The building itself, and the nature surrounding it makes this a beautiful place. The service was perfect, the staff attended to every need and exceeded expectations. The breakfast was one of the best breakfasts I have had in my life! I cannot wait to go back to Azuridge in the near future.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Celebrated, New Years, valentines , and a couple birthdays by checking ourselves in to this wonderful , former private retreat now a boutique hotel open to all. Seen this resort from afar many times and always wanted to check in and see it up close. Booked a room , and reserved a table for the valentines tasting menu with wine pairings. When we arrived we were greeted by Jimmy-Lee the head butler, personally escorted to our suite , we felt like old friends. Rooms all have great views and very comfortable .
Dinner 5 courses of exceptional flavours and superior wine pairings with generous pours, glass after glass. This meal, best we have had anywhere.
After a restful, wine induced sleep, breakfast in bed , coffee and a short drive home.
A great getaway, thanks for everything Jimmy, see you again...... Soon

Room Tip: All rooms have a great view, don't you worry
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple