“Breakfast!”

Ranked #2 of 17 Restaurants in Kaslo
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Canadian
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Vernon, Canada
“Breakfast!”
Reviewed 9 December 2013

I have only ever eaten Breakfast in this Restaurant, but have done it many times, This is "the place" for breakfast in Kaslo. Good food, lots of it and a reasonable price. Staff are hard working and take very good care of yoy.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Jojo4470

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great service great breakfast”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

This was a fun and friendly little spot that we had a very nice breakfast as part of our Grizzly Bear Ranch stay on Oct 24. Tracey the waitress was super friendly and had it all together, she understood why we were there and delivered us a very generous breakfast. It seemed to be a place for the locals, but we felt welcomed. Tracey knew we were their to see the bears and she had a few fun stories to share. Hope to be back some day.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank marianna l
Kelowna, Canada
“Unexpected and cozy”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

OK, the Treehouse will be our new brunch spot. Seriously! Best Hollandaise sauce ever ordered with local bacon, fresh spinach, slice of tomato AND a side of patty sausage. I almost ate it all! Mimosas have been replaced with a screwdriver but that's only minor. The vibe complete with local art and low-lighting - a must for me - with friendly service. I've been there many times now and have always been delighted. In fact!, with my husband out of town had their turkey dinner to go yesterday and no kidding, heart and soul like mum used to make. Great desserts. Soups to die for. We are lucky here in Kaslo and try to eat out at all the wonderful places. I think the Treehouse is sometimes overlooked because it's "cute" and diner-like? I LOVE it as does my son and husband. And we're foodies.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Krazed4koots
Calgary, Canada
“I'm addicted to the eggs benny”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

I just love their eggs benny - the hollandaise sauce keeps me coming back here everytime I visit. If it wasn't a 10 hour drive for me to get here, I'd be a regular.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Wendy2223
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Nice breakfast”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Just simply cooked food of a good standard. Bacon eggs coffee toast and orange juice. You get what it says on the tin!

Visited October 2013