We stayed at this resort for 2 weeks from 10th July and had the most amazing time ever. We've been to several other international destinations including the carribean before so have plenty to compare to and I just dont understand the negative reviews here!!! All I would say is if the type of things you worry about is the number of face cloths you get then stay at home and be miserable!!!!
The only rude people we encountered were actually guests, the staff were all amazing - so friendly, helpful and entertaining it was untrue. Those who have written on here about rude staff were probably the guests we witnessed who think its ok to shout across a bar "Hey give me a drink" - not even a please or thank you and they wonder why they dont get a positive response?
The food in all the restaurants was great, we didnt have one bad meal and yes men have to wear long trousers in the ala carte restaurants but this is the same in every single 4 or 5 star hotel we have ever been to. It does seem a bit strange that men cant wear a shirt and tailored shorts but can wear jeans and a football shirt, but again this is the same in all quality hotels, so I really dont see why some people are so surprised by this.
The pool was wonderful with great music, the beaches also were lovely and the jerk chicken at the hut and beach restaurant was out of this world.
We loved the infinity bar, and each of the shows there every evening was brilliant, from the great singers to the steel band with the amazing dancers. Drinks were great throughout all of the bars in the hotel, again I dont understand how some people have commented they were weak??? These people must be serious drinkers!!!!
Thank you so much to all everybody at the Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton for making our holiday so special we will definitely be back as soon as we can!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is bathed by the calm turquoise waters of Jamaica's north coast, in a small bay on a privileged enclave on the coast. The design is a perfect harmony between modernand luxurious facilities of a first class hotel and the attractive natural environment of the area characterized by the turquoise sea and the relief of the landscape. The complexalso houses an ultramodern Spa, which is equipped with the most advanced facilities and offers guests a wide variety of therapies and services. Near the village of Lucea and approximately 30 minutes from Montego Bay and its airport. Within the complex is theGrand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa has a total of 540 guestrooms in 15 villas ofthree levels with 6 Suites and 30 Junior Suites per villa. The Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa has a total of 516 rooms distributed in 13 villas of three levels with 6 suites and 30 Junior Suites per villa and 48 two-story cabins with 4 cabins suites (adults only) each. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Hotel Lucea
- Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort And Spa
- Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa Jamaica/Lucea