We stayed at the new Grand Palladium Lady hamilton resort in Lucea Jamaica on a very last minute getaway february 17-22 to escape the freezing cold snowy new england weather. This resort is amazing we got a great deal for an all inclusive resort. Beautiful views and amazing food and restaurants. we didn't even have time to try them all. They had a great live reggae band. Bars to get drinks anytime. A beautiful infinity swim up pool bar. All rooms have sliding doors to a patio or deck. You walk to get everywhere or they pick you up in a large golf cart. alking is great to work off all that food you will eat remember it is all inclusive. They even made covered walkways so you dont burn up whil walking and stay nice and cool during the day. One night they had a beach barbeque so nice with a bon fire. The King and Queen of Spain even flew in while we were there and they innagurated the King. You will not be dissapointed and it is half teh distance to get to Lucea than if you go on to Negril so the people on the bus will be haters because we get off first and get picked up to go back last about 45 minutes from the airport. Have fun i know we did. We are a young maried couple and celebrated our anniversary and just limed out. No problem mon the people are so nice and friendly even asked us to take them home with us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is bathed by the calm turquoise waters of Jamaica's north coast, in a small bay on a privileged enclave on the coast. The design is a perfect harmony between modernand luxurious facilities of a first class hotel and the attractive natural environment of the area characterized by the turquoise sea and the relief of the landscape. The complexalso houses an ultramodern Spa, which is equipped with the most advanced facilities and offers guests a wide variety of therapies and services. Near the village of Lucea and approximately 30 minutes from Montego Bay and its airport. Within the complex is theGrand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa has a total of 540 guestrooms in 15 villas ofthree levels with 6 Suites and 30 Junior Suites per villa. The Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa has a total of 516 rooms distributed in 13 villas of three levels with 6 suites and 30 Junior Suites per villa and 48 two-story cabins with 4 cabins suites (adults only) each. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort And Spa
- Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Hotel Lucea
- Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa Jamaica/Lucea