I always read reviews prior to booking hotels so I feel compelled to write about the Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton. What a beautiful all-inclusive resort with excellent value. This was our first trip to Jamaica and our stay at this resort was great. We had a one bedroom suite and our 2 teenage daughters had a junior suite next to us. The rooms were huge, very clean and well appointed. Our room had 2 balconies! We were situated very close to Sunset Beach Cove and basically spent all 5 days hanging out on this beach. There was kayaking, paddle boats, hobie cats and GREAT snorkeling. We never had to wait for any of these activities and we took our own snorkel gear. The beaches and hotel grounds were impecably clean. The staff throughout the resort were very friendly and helpful. The food was good, not great, but good and some restaurants were better than others. On our last night we decided to eat at one of the buffets and we were very surprised at how good it was, probably better than the themed restaurants overall. The daily breakfast buffets were wonderful with a huge variety of items to choose from. One evening they had a beach barbeque with a band whose lead singer was fantastic. Other entertainment offered was also good. The sports bar had pool and ping pong tables as well as large screen tv's. We were able to watch March Madness!! As far as some of the reviews we read prior to booking, I would like to say that we do not get to upset over a few missing tiles and we always had hot water!! There were people constantly working to make improvements and keep the resort clean. We took a few hundred dollars in small bills to tip those who went out of their way to make our stay the best. We found that we were tipping all the staff as they all tried so hard to make things great. The people of Jamaica are the BEST...friendly and happy. The resort seemed very safe and with 2 daughters, that was important to us. We would definitely return to this resort and will request the Lady Hamilton side again. Our only complaint is that we didn't stay longer!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is bathed by the calm turquoise waters of Jamaica's north coast, in a small bay on a privileged enclave on the coast. The design is a perfect harmony between modernand luxurious facilities of a first class hotel and the attractive natural environment of the area characterized by the turquoise sea and the relief of the landscape. The complexalso houses an ultramodern Spa, which is equipped with the most advanced facilities and offers guests a wide variety of therapies and services. Near the village of Lucea and approximately 30 minutes from Montego Bay and its airport. Within the complex is theGrand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa has a total of 540 guestrooms in 15 villas ofthree levels with 6 Suites and 30 Junior Suites per villa. The Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa has a total of 516 rooms distributed in 13 villas of three levels with 6 suites and 30 Junior Suites per villa and 48 two-story cabins with 4 cabins suites (adults only) each. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Palladium Hotel Group, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort And Spa
- Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Hotel Lucea
- Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa Jamaica/Lucea