6,236 results
All reviews grand palladium lady hamilton adult pool jerk hut sports bar main pool a la carte restaurants steak jerk chicken outdoor shower imperial club honeymoon villa sunset cove beach seafood montego bay water sports rick's cafe our favourite
Reviewed 27 June 2018

highly recommend this resort, food was amazing, such nice staff and so many things to do! my friend got married here and it was so beautiful, my first beach wedding and i can’t say anything bad about it , amazing! movian from trip adviser is very friendly and helpful! i. can’t wait to come back!

Room Tip: lady hamilton rooms are better then the jamaican side!
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Carly K
EnricoPezzoli, General Manager at Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Dear Carly K,

Thank you for this lovely review. We are happy we were able to make your time here memorable and that we could have provided a great experience for you and your friends. We would love to welcome you back to our resort and are looking forward to seeing you soon.

Best Regards

Reviewed 27 June 2018

We had an amazing time, we were a party of over 40 people and the hotel did not skip a beat. I first want to mention their amazing staff from the manager James and the front desk staff that made my group seem as if we were the only guest at the resort Davida and Ricardo. The food was amazing at every restaurant and the shows were just what was needed. If you travel to Jamaica please start at the Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton. I will be returning soon there was so much I didn’t experience because I was the group leader but they get 10 stars!!!

Stayed: June 2018

Dear Sandy L,

We truly appreciate the great review you have shared with us and the TripAdvisor Community. We are happy that through our lively entertainment, good food and amazing, hospitable team members, your family vacation was amazing. We are anticipating your return and cannot wait to make more memorable times with you.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 27 June 2018

This is a beautiful resort with beautiful people. The pools & the beaches are relaxing & refreshing. It seems to be both adult & child friendly. My group & I had a lot of interaction with the fitness staff they were top notch! They went above & beyond to not only make us feel welcomed, but were helpful & fun as well. Every employee had a welcoming smile & greeting.

There were however a couple disappointing things. The house keeping & minibar staff would knock once & let themselves in the room unannounced... they wouldn’t even give you time to respond. Twice they walked in my room while I was dressing. I finally just started putting the chain on the door when I was in my room. If you go to an Al Acarte restaurant for dinner you can count on dinner service to take a minimum of 2 hours, they are very slow.

Finally the evening shows, the Michale Jackson show is awesome, all of the others you can count on a booty shaking, twerking show . It also makes allot of sense to get a private taxi we had gotten a recommendation to use Top choice Jamaica Tours and was thrilled with their service we felt our driver was full of knowledgeable stuff and love the online experience booking with them is easy so we will certainly recommend them to others.

Overall, this is a wonderful resort & Jamaican hospitality is in full display.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lisanfredricksa
EnricoPezzoli, General Manager at Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear lisanfredricksa,

We are always happy to hear from our guests and we would like to thank you for leaving this review. It brings us delight to know that you had a great time at our resort and that the main highlight was the amazing interaction you had with our team members. We are also happy that our beaches and pools were exactly what you needed to make your vacation an unforgettable one.

We are, however, sorry to hear that due to a few unpleasant occurrences, your vacation was not completely what you expected. We would love for you to visit the Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort and Spa again, to give us the opportunity to show you a flawless stay. We hope to see you again in the very near future.

Regards,

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I just recently returned home from my 3rd trip to Jamaica in the last year & 1/2. I stayed at the GP all 3 times. I can’t say enough about the resort - it’s beautiful, clean, comfortable, and you’re taken care of very well. If you don’t have fun there - it’s your own fault. There are so many activities going on all of the time.
The employees are great! The ones that went above & beyond - Abigail Hines (POP) Clive Cummings (Sunset Beach) Avril Rochester (Juta Tours) Octavia, Tassia, Shireen, Donnakaye (Infinity Pool)
Jamaica is gorgeous and the people are beautiful, humble, and genuinely care about how you’re doing. We should all take this practice back to our countries.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Meander209054

Dear Guest,

It is always wonderful to see a great review from a member of the Palladium Family, thank you. We are absolutely pleased that your third time here went well and are happy to know that, again, our accommodations, activities and amazing team members were able to contribute to a flawless stay. We are looking forward to your fourth stay and hope to see you very soon.

Regards

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I screaming this resort as the #1 place resort in Jamaica to stay at! The Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton was the best experience, I have had staying at a resort. I love the look and exceptional customer service,food, and entertainment, I received by the staff. The manager Mr. Garth James gave me the best customer service, I had experienced at any resort and I travel at least 75 hotels per year. Mr. Garth James is so genuine, hardworking and delivers extreme customer service. Garth made sure he checked myself and my whole party over 35 people in,he made sure that everyone was 150% satisfied with our rooms, the food, housekeeping and even made our reservations for dinner. I felt like I was visiting my brother, cousin or uncles house. We were treated so Excellent. The resort had so many activities and places to go and things to do! The staff was amazing please ask for Rayjay Cole in the buffet is an excellent server!! He was so engaging, made sure we had fresh food, all of the drinks we could ask for and informed us of the events taking place throughout the days & nights we were at the resort. I especially appreciated the house keeping staff Ms. Francis, she made sure our room was stocked and clean towels and smelling great! She was the bomb.com! It was so many things to do all white party, pool parties and bong fire on the beach, casino. Garica in the steak house told me about many of the activities as well . He was great and made sure my food hot and tasty! Last but not least the pool/security guy made sure all of the children and teens in my group had a blast Allan Cole made sure we were well taken care of! They had some of everything to eat! I enjoyed the service at the sports bar and all of the variety and open 22 hours a day was a god send Jermiah smith a shout out! All of the energy and jokes he tells while he is bringing you your food and drinks reminds you being with family. This is a great family with Excellent entertainment, food, fun and activities! Please book with them I am coming back in September 250 people to celebrate light and life! UNLIMITED, FOOD FUN, AND DRINK! Please GO THERE AND TURNUP! Also my cousin won 995.00 at the casino!

Room Tip: in the front of the rsort
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank athomas7166

Dear athomas7166,

Thank you for such an enthusiastic review and we welcome you as a new member of the Palladium Family! We are as excited as you are that you had a magnificent time at our resort and appreciate your kind words about our accommodations, amenities and various activities. We are especially pleased that our hospitable and welcoming team members were there to make it even more memorable for you. We would love for you to visit us again and look forward to seeing you in September.

Regards