We have been to many different places and would have to rate this resort as one of the highest on our list. The staff were super friendly and there were lots of them, so you never had to wait long for service. This resort was a bit different as it had unlimited a la cartes and we never had to make a reservation. The buffet was just as fantastic and the choices were plenty. The quality of the food was fantastic and we dined on sushi and steak's almost everyday. The rooms were huge and were cleaned everyday. The beaches at this resort weren't as nice as Cuba or some places in Mexico as they were a bit narrow. They did have 3 which made it easier to find a quiet place to relax. There was also a reef that was accessible right off the beach so you were able to snorkel right at the resort. It was fun and relaxing. There was always something to do. It was refreshing that Jamaican's speak english. We never had a hard time communicating. We took a day trip to Negril. Margrittaville and Rick's Cafe. Both neat to see, but very very busy. We expected it and enjoyed every minute anyways.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is bathed by the calm turquoise waters of Jamaica's north coast, in a small bay on a privileged enclave on the coast. The design is a perfect harmony between modernand luxurious facilities of a first class hotel and the attractive natural environment of the area characterized by the turquoise sea and the relief of the landscape. The complexalso houses an ultramodern Spa, which is equipped with the most advanced facilities and offers guests a wide variety of therapies and services. Near the village of Lucea and approximately 30 minutes from Montego Bay and its airport. Within the complex is theGrand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa has a total of 540 guestrooms in 15 villas ofthree levels with 6 Suites and 30 Junior Suites per villa. The Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa has a total of 516 rooms distributed in 13 villas of three levels with 6 suites and 30 Junior Suites per villa and 48 two-story cabins with 4 cabins suites (adults only) each. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Hotel Lucea
- Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort And Spa
- Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa Jamaica/Lucea