“MUST GO!!!, Great times”

Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Lucea
Reviewed 4 December 2011

I've been to a few resorts in Jamaica and his was by far the best. Fun times with family. Great food, great amenities and the scenery was to die for. I would definitely recommend this resort if youare looking for a great experience

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Andre R
CustomerRelations_11, Manager at Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2011

Greetings! Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. We appreciate your kind words and are elated that you have enjoyed all that our property has to offer. We look forward to having you again in the near future. Until then, take care.

Reviewed 3 December 2011

I recently stayed at the grand palladium resort had a amazing time! The view was great , endless amount of food and great weather! I would recommend this resort to anyone who is looking to have a great vacation

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank D M
CustomerRelations_11, Manager at Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2011

Greetings!

Thank you for sharing your comments with us about your recent vacation at our Resort. We are pleased that you loved the breath taking views on property and also that you enjoyed all that our Resort has to offer. It was a pleasure having you and look forward to your visit in the near future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 3 December 2011

I loved this hotel!! I thought the location was great! We went to a few different places in Jamaica and this was one of the best. The staff is extremely hospitable. Always smiling, always helpful. No task was too big. The property was HUGE!! I didn't feel like I was piled on top of the other guests in the hotel. I love space. So many options of dining. We ate something different every night. I really wish I could have stayed a few extra nights to enjoy things like the spa. Next time I'm in Jamaica, this will be my only stop. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank Ashley t

Greetings! Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. It is a delight to know that you enjoyed your vacation at our resort. We appreciate your comments about our staff. We have one of the most hospitable teams on property who do their best to cater to our staff. I am glad that you enjoyed the dining experience. We welcome you to visit in the near future.

Reviewed 3 December 2011

I went with the family. The first thing I noticed was the soccer field on artificial turf, I was impressed by this as I am a soccer fan. Good Hotel, nice layout, nice food. This is a very huge hotel, perfect for a morning jog, shuttle service available for those not excited by the long walks. Olympic size pool for those looking to enjoy a long swim, or just wanting your own space to relax. Wide range of actives, you will leaving wanting to go back, I do.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family

Greetings!

Thank you for leaving us your comments. We do have a wide range of activities for everyone of all ages to participate in and enjoy. We are glad that you were pleased with this. We apprciate all your positive comments and we welcome your visit in the near future.

Reviewed 3 December 2011

I spent my honeymoon here and after coming from 2 hotels prior i'm glad i went. Had i not chosen a group of hotels for my honeymoon it i would have had a less than memorable vacation. Grand palladium was wonderful (cant for the glass of rum punch greeting or the mostly friendly staff). I plan to return very soon.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are glad that we were able to make your honeymoon a memorable one. It was our pleasure hosting you and we would love to host you again in the future.

Reviewed 2 December 2011

We got a very nice ocean view one bedroom suit with 2 balcony. It was nice and clean the shower smelled a little musty but it was fine after the first day. We keep the window open. This keep us cooler than the air conditioner . we also had a two person Jacuzzi. The maid gave us extra towels and extra water when we left a note with 2 us dollars. Bring one dollar bills for tip to spread the love and get better service we never felt pressure for tips .
We thought the staff was very friendly and helpful . Smiling and being nice then you get good service. The gardener help us carry our luggage up the stair to the lobby. After seeing us struggle with our luggage.
Our airport shuttle came with our package. When it was late a taxi driver offer to take us for 60US. The front desk told us that a shuttle with the hotel was 6 US per person to the airport.
It was a large resort. It was hard on my husband’s bad knee. If I had known I would of booked on the lady palladium side. The lady palladium is closer to sunset cove. You have kayak, paddle boats, snorkeling and a better beach at the cove.
One review suggested you bring a mug with a lid. Fill the mug and take down to the beach.
. The hotel had people asking guest everywhere if they were happy and if there were any problem. It looks like they are working at being better.
The message at the spa was great and at a good price at 50 US.

Room Tip: Check the schedule of open restaurants. That way you can try a different one every night. The best...
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple

Greetings!

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments based on your recent vacation experience at our resort. We are elated that you have had such a wonderful time and also that you found the accommodations to your liking and the friendliness of our staff was appreciated. It was a pleasure hosting you and we look forward to having you with us in the near future.

Kind Regards.

Reviewed 2 December 2011

Wow. I can't believe some of the reviews claiming that staff was rude. I have been to this resort 4 times and I continue to return because the staff is so wonderful!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lucea
Sunscape Splash Montego Bay
Hotel Riu Montego Bay
Hotel Riu Montego Bay
#1 of 1 in Ironshore
Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay

Been to Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!