LeMer Guesthouse & Villa(Lucea)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$109
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$75
Rhodes Beach Resort Negril(Green Island)(Great Value!)
US$203
US$917
US$501
Bookit.com
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
7,762 results
All reviewssports bargrand palladiumlady hamilton sidejerk hutjerk chickenmain poolmontego bayocean viewa la carte restaurantssteakjunior suitesunset cove beachitalian restaurantwater sportsrick's cafeseafoodred stripe
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

When you think of going on vacation at a luxurious resort, the last thing you think of is being fit and working out. Lindo Ferguson and Karl Jarrett definitely changed my mind on that. These guys, with their infectious smiles and huge sense of humor, made me want to join them and participate in all the activities they did. I can thank them enough for making my trip a memorable one. They didn't make me feel like I was a guest at a hotel, they made me feel like I was home.

Overall, the trip was a great one. Very scenic and I have yet to meet a staff member that didn't greet or speak to us with a smile. The food was great especially at the steak house, I highly recommend it.

Although it is on the pricey side, I look forward to coming back to this resort in the future.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Mandy N
EnricoPezzoli, General Manager at Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Mandy N,

On behalf of the Palladium Family, we appreciate that you took the time out to share your review. It is the desire of our brand to create magnificent and memorable experiences for you and we are thrilled that you encountered this at our resort. We would love for you to come again soon and we cannot wait to create even more fantastic moments.

Regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I booked our vacation from Sunday to Sunday. Upon arriving to the hotel, we were greeted with rum punch. I shall say... I didn’t last long that evening after having 5 of those and dinner! Anyhow, the drink was amazing, hence why I had sooo many during check in. We booked a regular basic junior suite and it was beautiful. A spacious room with jacuzzi tub, separate stand up shower ( big enough for 2) and a balcony. They upgraded us to an ocean view as opposed to side view. Balcony and view were gorgeous! That evening we ate at the steak restaurant and we sat in the peanut chairs.... cute! The food was EXCELLENT! All the restaurants were PERFECT, including the buffets and the jerk huts. The restaurants are all like dining in a NY restaurant except you won’t get the $400 bill. The waiters and staff were very attentive. The variety of food was definitely a plus. I am very picky and I ate more than my husband. You may also alter the menu or ask for something that might be more familiar to your taste buds ( Mashed Potatoes or bake potatoes, regular grilled steak, Salmon no sauce etc). The buffet had all kinds of food from grilled meats ( grilled right in front of you) to Spanish doses, seafood, Italian and of course Jamaica dishes like jerk chicken, curry goat or rice and peas as well as plenty other dishes. The drinks were great as well. For the most part, the serve basic liquor, however, if you want the high end liquor, there was a separate bar that serves that as well as quality coffee and espresso. Now, the sports bar was like hanging out at Buffalo Wild Wings. There are pool tables, ping pong, TV’s, couches, tables, a bar and a kitchen where food is cooked to order such as wings, tenders, fries, calamari etc. there is also a buffet bar with a small variety of foods including salads, onion rings, nachos, hotdogs etc. a popcorn machine and an iced cream machine! Food was DELICIOUS! NOW, my ONLY complaint will be the entertainment. The resort was NICE, with a lot of amentities, food, drinks and people! It is connected to its sister resort with is the Lady Hamilton so staff works both areas and guests utilize both areas as well depending on the event and location. At the pool, they would only host maybe one event a day, including the foam party which only takes place once a week. There is one show a night and it’s nithing spectacular. After that, it’s a live band on one section and the Boogie Woogie night club and that’s it! The DJ was WACK. He would play 4 Drake songs from his album and then 4 Raggae songs from another, everything was repetitive from the artist. There was no rotation. The only live section was when there was a wedding going on. And that was torturous because music was jammin, crowd was lit and we couldn’t attend. No other music is played throughout the hotel with the exception of LOW music at the beach. After a few drinks, salt water and a full stomach, those activities put me to sleep. They need more interactive activities throughout the day and several entertainments throughout the evening to accommodate their guests. Oh, and they are not consistent with the schedule. For instance, foam party was scheduled for Thursday, therefore we booked our excursion for Friday and they never did the party. We stood in pool all day and had nothing to do. I inquired about it at the front desk and that’s when they mentioned they will have it on Friday instead... too late, my excursion was booked! All excursions were FUN. Places were great and people were wonderful including tour guides! Perfect.... Dunn’s river fall, sky ride, Bobsled, Ricks cafe, Negril beaches, shopping and ATV! Here are the names of some staff members at the hotel that were AMAZING. Patrick was on point with the drinks, Ingrid was great with the support of activities, Kemal was entertaining with the entertainment! Wish we could interact with them more like have dinner or drinks with them so we can create relationships throughout. However, ALL the staff were great! I was loving that shuttle everywhere I needed to go! Walk? No, Thank you! Overall, if the resort incorporates more activities and lively entertainment, it will be the PERFECT resort. Can’t wait to return. Hopefully, they take feedback and revamp their entertainment. That will determine my return to the resort. Hope this review helps you in making your decision! Happy vacationing

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Tisha J

Dear Tisha J,

We would like to thank you for leaving pictures and such a detailed account of your time here on resort. We are thrilled that you chose the Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort and Spa as your vacation destination, and that through our beautiful resort and wonderful team members, including Patrick, Kemal and Ingrid, we could make your time here unforgettable. We are delighted that you were particularly fond of our exceptional restaurants and that you found the variety of dishes they serve satisfying.

We are sorry to hear though, that we were unable to meet all your needs and hope that you will give us another opportunity to create a flawless experience. We look forward to your next visit and hope it will be soon.

Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Grand palladium resort and spa here is absolutely aaaaammmaaazzzing !!! I will be be back for sure again and again ! Everyone was so nice so joyful ! the entertainment was always on point, the rooms were very clean ! Jamaica is gorgeous I absolutely enjoyed myself ! considering I went by myself for my birthday I felt safe on this resort ! I will be back

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Chaka Y

Dear Chaka Y,

We are pleased that you are now a fan of the Grand Palladium Brand and we would like to thank you for the review. Your enthusiastic account of your time here tells us that through our accommodating resort and welcoming team members, you had a wonderful and unforgettable birthday. It was a pleasure hosting you and we await your return.

Regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After travelling all over Jamaica we spent our last day here. Beautiful property, attentive hospitality. Delicious food and well-poured drinks. Our Jacuzzi suite was well-appointed with plush comfortable beds. I loved the main pool.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Liz T

Dear Liz T,

Thank you for sharing this review and we are happy that we could add a memorable experience to the time you spent in Jamaica.
We would love for you to come and visit again and we await your return.

Best Regards

Enrico Pezzoli.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Been on a lot of foreign holidays. This is by far the best resort we have ever visited. lovely people,great weather, excellent food and entertainment second to none. This is our second visit here and so happy we came back. We have been here a week today and have a week to go. Staff and service excellent our special waiter Jason Smiley has been attentive to our needs and everybody else’s needs continuously. Nothing is to much trouble thank you Jason for looking after us and thanks to all the staff for a fantastic experience. Thanks also to the entertainment teams especially Abigail. you do a great job. Will be visiting again. Ges and Lynn Savage. xx

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
7  Thank gessavage

Dear gessavage,

It is always great to receive lovely reviews from a member of the Palladium Family, thank you for sharing. From the account of your stay and the pictures, we are pleased to know that your second visit here is going well, and that our hospitable team members, especially Jason and Abigail, are making that possible. We hope you continue to have a wonderful stay and look forward to reading about it.

Kind regards,