“Glad I chose Clive's”

Clive's Transport Service - Tours
Ranked #3 of 9 things to do in Lucea
More attraction details
Owner description: We are equipped to provide you with top quality services, which allow you to explore the spirit, rhythm and pulse of Jamaica and its people. Our leadership in service management is founded on professionalism, experience, reliability, efficiency and consistency of service. We have fully trained tour guides and licensed professional drivers who are geared to provide you, our guests and visitors, with maximum satisfaction, comfort and pleasure during your trips and tours with us.
Belmont, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Glad I chose Clive's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

Well, I was going to write a glowing review of Clive's Transport, but the previous 2 reviews summarize my feelings perfectly, and I agree 100%.

I think Clive's also is the cheapest (we went from Montego Bay to Negril)

1 Thank Gudy69

Lexington, Kentucky
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Dependable, safe, courteous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

We contracted with Clive's by email for transportation during our son and daughter-in-law's wedding week. We used them for transportation to and from Mo Bay airport to Negril, wedding transport to and from our hotel to Half Moon Beach, and transport to Just Natural on the West End of Negril for a brunch. We had a total of 17 in our group. Our group also included babies aged 10 months and 1 year. Clive's was always on time and always had the two infant car seats we needed. The drivers were safe and courteous. They were easy to spot in the airport on arrival. We arranged for private transport so we could make stops along the way. We were able to stop at the grocery, cambio, cell phone store, ATM, bakery or wherever we needed to stop, just by asking the driver, for no extra fee. The drivers were always friendly and helpful with plenty of information on local attractions, best places to shop and local restaurants to try. The vans were modern, extremely clean and always had the coldest Air Conditioning. I was able to pay by cash or credit card. Please always leave your driver a good tip as you would for any taxi service. It is well earned. I can definitely recommend Clives for all your wedding and vacation transportation requirements. You can also arrange for group transportation which will match you up with other travelers to the airport for a less expensive fee. Clive's will also work with your group to arrange tours to anywhere on the island. Clive was a school teacher for years and can also take your group to visit local schools who are in need of supplies if you are interested. http://www.clivestransportservicejamaica.com/

1 Thank Zenaida P
Cedar Grove, New Jersey
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 84 helpful votes
“On Time, and thats good enough for me!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

I'm going to keep it short as all you really need to know is:
-they were on time
-they didn't have to talk the entire ride but are willing to converse and provide info/will answer any questions you may have.
-no stress
-reasonable price

Communication was great. I was also lucky to have smooth drivers and got us to where we needed to go in a timely fashion.

I also got to see Clive for a brief second in Lucea. Haha.

Overall, I recommend them and will use them in my next trip.

Montgomery, AL
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent service, Great price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Clive's picked us up at the airport in Montego and took us to and from Negril. They were punctual, friendly, and reasonably priced. We will use them again, next time we are in Jamaica.

Visited June 2014
Napa
“Use Clive!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

On time. Price was as quoted.

Found Clive's Transportation online after a friend highly recommended using a private service for transportation to and from the Montego Bay airport... They have a guy at the airport that meets you and then calls in a van. It took about 10 minutes, enough time for two Red Stripes and a Tastee's chicken patty. The driver's, there and back, we're very knowledgeable about Jamaica and made the trip to Ocho Rios (and hour and a half) enjoyable and seem shorter.