Ship Inn
Cults Hotel(Aberdeen)
US$101
US$113
US$109
The Aberdeen Altens Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$74
Agoda.com
US$202
US$181
Palm Court Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$63
Agoda.com
US$75
Banchory Lodge(Banchory)
US$128
US$124
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe pubharbour viewmusselsgreat foodmixed grilldunnottar castlewould stay againnice roomlovely locationsit outsidecullen skinkold harbourone night staya great place to stayexcellent breakfastfull scottish breakfastsea
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Wonderfully located directly in the harbor, small but cozy.
Our feeling is that it should be a classical old British small town hotel
Mussels in the restaurant on the ground floor should not be missed..
The views were wonderful even with the foggy weather

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank abcde12342014
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The Ship Inn has a great location. The rooms are small but very clean. Service was efficient but lacked warmth and personality. I was very impressed by the follow up from the proprietor after reading my e-mailed comments.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a harbour view. The shower stalls are tight so ask for a room with a shower / bath combination.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Edgemont1
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I've stayed here a few times now when I'm working in the area, it's always been superb & the staff are very helpful, they even get me lactofree milk for breakfast, the food in the restaurant is fantastic... I'll be back!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank NDrel
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Lovely place, top restaurant with great food.breakfast perfect.
The staff were welcoming, proffessional and very well trained.
My room small but my choice, as I booked the last room available.
Gorgeous views of the port and coastline.

Room Tip: I would and will stay here again, but in a larger room
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Bryan C
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I stay at "The Ship" a lot. I find it the perfect antidote to the hustle and bustle of Aberdeen when up on business. Room are vey comfortable and clean and the food is exceptional. Best of all is the view when you wake up of the harbour. The staff are all very friendly and I can't see past the Ship Inn when up in the Aberdeen Area. A great little hotel.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo