“A great stay”
Review of Adina B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Stonehaven
Adina B&B
Ranked #10 of 27 Stonehaven B&B and Inns
Reviewed 14 June 2012

We very much enjoyed staying in this beautiful nineteenth century house. The accommodation was spacious but very cosy, with comfortable en suite shower room. The breakfasts were delicious and really set us up for the day's sight-seeing. There were masses of helpful guide books, up-to-date leaflets and maps available, supplemented by expert guidance from our hostess which enabled us to get the most out of our stay in this lovely part of Scotland. Adina is also within walking distance of the station for trips into Aberdeen without needing to take the car. Overall, a great stay.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Adina B&B

Reviewed 3 June 2012

lovely room overlooking beautiful garden...excellent sleep. Beautiful building..owner very kind, even planned my day for me on where to visit, eat etc. Lovely breakfast...would certainly stay at Adina again.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2012

Found this B & B to be most comfortable and homely. The initial welcome was very warm indeed. The owner was very friendly and went that extra mile to make our stay as pleasant as possible. The information we were given regarding local places of interests was very useful. The atmosphere was one of relaxation and total comfort and it was all the little touches that made it so special. My nine year old daughter cannot wait to return. As for the breakfast.......left feeling full to the brim!!

I would have no hesitation in recommending this B & B.

Thank you!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank annice b
Reviewed 2 April 2012

Just finished a 10 week stay at the Adina B&B, Always a warm and freindly welcome. Very good rooms, well furnished and immaculately clean. Good selection of food for breakfast nothing too much trouble. Very comfortable stay would have no hesitation making a return visit!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 April 2012

My long term stay at this B&B was overall an excellent experience. Always a warm and friendly greeting each morning and evening, lovely furnished rooms with great amenities that were always kept immaculate, fantastic food at breakfast with nothing being too much trouble to suit your appetite. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 March 2012

This was my first Bed and Breakfast, and I can say that it was amazing! Great service, very nice owner, good food, and very clean.

Room Tip: The room my friends and I stayed in had 3 beds, a tv, and anything that we would need for a night. I...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 March 2012

Probably one of my favorite experience on our 2 day trip up to Scotland. The landlady was extremely welcoming and I felt right at home. The room was very nice with all the amenities that one could need (bathrobe, slippers, comfy beds, etc). Breakfast was by far the best part. I don't think I've that filling of breakfast in quite some time. One of our guys forgot his charger and she even drove it to us down the street just after we left. Very lovely house as well. I would recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends