“michelle rancourt”
Review of Country Inn Motel

Country Inn Motel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Dunnville
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I have stayed with my family at this motel on multiple occasions as we have a customer nearby. I've been happy with each of my stays thus far. The rooms are clean and include a microwave and refrigerator which are nice for longer stays. The rooms and grounds are always well kept. The location is very convenient which means it is easy to get both in and out of the city. but I haven't expeirenced any issues with road noise. Breakfast is good, but not the best I've found at this level of motel. While completely adequate, I have found the motels front desk staff to be a little impersonal and to the point during check in and out. It doesn't bother me, but I can understand where some other reviewers are coming from with their complaints. However, this motel offers great value for its location and for that reason I will continue to stay here and recommend it to my friends.

Room Tip: clean & friendly
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 6 April 2013

Upon arrival, noticed there was urine in the toilet. The phone did not work and the coffee pot on the room was non functional. The heating element on it was rusted. Ok if your just there for the night and no other place to go.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Crewman011
Reviewed 12 August 2012

We have stayed in this motel 5 times over the course of the past few years - between 2 and 3 nights per stay. The owners have always gone above and beyond in order to ensure our comfort and they remember that our son is blind, so they give us the same room every time we come to make it easier for our son. It is a small family-run business so the family does try to keep costs down, which we're totally happy to help accomodate because we want this hotel to be in business during our semi-annual trips. We have always found that the rooms and bathrooms are clean and the owners have always been happy to provide us with extra blankets or pillows. The rooms can all be individually temperature controlled, which is great. We love staying here and we will certainly be returning!

Room Tip: We tend to like the extra space in the building that has not undergone upgrades.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Elizabeth F
Reviewed 16 July 2012

I spent there one night in April for faimily visit.The room was clean and the owner were very friendly,free wi fi comfortable beds. jut lovely place

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank jack s
Reviewed 9 July 2012

My stay at the motel was wonderful. The rooms were very clean and the service was fantastic. The surrounding area is very quiet and peaceful. I would certainly recommend this motel to others.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Lisa J
Reviewed 10 March 2012

We were in Dunnville area for faimly visit and we asked our faimly members for nice motel.They recomended country inn motel.It was nice motel friendly staff ,very clean and large room. i highly recomend this motel.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Dorthy G
Reviewed 9 March 2012

While on a trip to Dunnville in February 2012 during a family day weekend, we stayed for two nights at Country Inn Motel. Our stay was very wonderful. This motel is at very quiet and nice place. And the rooms were very clean. I would recommend this place if you happen to visit Dunnville any time.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family