“Fantastic location, service and food! ”
Review of Parlour Cafe

Parlour Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

My family and I (6 of us plus 2 dogs) went for a long walk and after hearing good reviews we stopped off here for our lunch.

The location is fantastic, beautiful inside and plenty of seating inside and out. We opted for an outside table as the weather was lovely. These are spread out so you aren't too close to other people and has water available for the dogs.

We ordered 4 paninis, which were gorgeous, homemade pesto and plentiful fillings which came with a side of crisps. A creamy chicken and bacon jacket potato and a child portion of macaroni cheese with garlic bread. All were gorgeous and served by a lovely waitress. Milkshakes are homemade from their ice cream (2 of our party confirmed they were lovely) and 4 other drinks took the bill to a v reasonable £40.

Definitely worth a walk away from the town and seafront to visit this little place.

1  Thank Katie W

Reviewed 23 August 2014

This was my first visit to the cafe and it will be the first of many visits. Had lunch which was really good then had a walk to the river all around the public footpaths and back to the cafe for tea and scones. The staff were friendly and helpful, dogs welcome - wish I had taken my dog with me. They also have accommodation which looks really good so I'm considering a mini break there at some point. This a great place to go whatever the weather they have thought of everything to make your visit a good one.

1  Thank Georgina A
Reviewed 6 August 2014

we have only been here for breakfast, but what a delight that was , good food cooked to perfection plenty on the plate , nice and clean , can only recommend it

1  Thank peter w
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I had my first visit today to the Parlour Cafe, but it won't be my last, the food was tasty and hot, and it was a really nice atmosphere the staff were very pleasant and very helpful and the surrounding grounds were a pleasure to look at will recommend to all to visit and enjoy the food and drink

1  Thank Mazo46
Reviewed 1 August 2014

This was my second visit and would certainly recommend it. In good weather this is a lovely place and the menu is great for a light lunch and a good choice of beverages. Staff are always helpful and friendly. A nice cup of coffee. The outside tables are well spread out so you are not sitting too near other parties. A must in the Summer and I would imagine cosy in the Winter - may just give that a go.

1  Thank Karen P