“Excellent service”

Ranked #1 of 5 Blind River B&B and Inns
Barrie, Canada
“Excellent service”
Reviewed 4 January 2013

I stayed here in the summer, and really enjoyed our two night stay! The rooms were well priced, and the rooms were spotless - even the showers were impressive as the water pressure was really good too! Both mornings after waking up we went to Breakfast at the restaurant, and were greeted by friendly staff, great food, and decent prices. I would recommend this hotel to anybody I know as I'm certain they will have the same if not an even better experience that we had. The receiption staff were very friendly upon check-in, and check-out - and helpful when extra towels were required. It's so refreshing to stay somewhere that's so well kept, and has such a friendly environment for guests and staff - all the people we interacted with really seemed to enjoy being there.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Kelly W

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
Reviewed 2 December 2012

My dad and I stayed here recently for a few nights to visit family friends and found the Lakeview Inn to be excellent value for a well maintained room and squeaky clean bathroom. Its easily accessible from the Trans-Canada and the service is warm and friendly. We also had an excellent dinner at the attached restaurant. Overall, a great place to rest a weary head.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with friends
3 Thank Lance H
Timmins, Canada
Reviewed 6 October 2012

I was in Blind River to watch the Abitibi Eskimos play the Otters. The rooms are very well kept and the staff is very helpful and trusworthy. I'd left money in a bag and housekeeping moved the bag. The money was untouched =) The rates are ok. Parking at your door. KFC and Tim Hortons nearby. Beer Store right next door is a bonus!!! I would recomend this motel. AAA+++

• Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank Ravingloonatic
Barrie, Canada
Reviewed 2 August 2012 via mobile

The place is obviously owned by very fussy people. Stayed here last night when exhaustion crept in but was pleasantly surprised. Clean basic accomodation. It's not the Ritz Carlton but beds were good and CLEAN which is not as common as you might think. I spend a good chunk of my life in hotels and I see the good, bad and the ugly. Nice to see a place kept up this well.

• Stayed August 2012
4 Thank ramblingsalesman
Blind River, Canada
Reviewed 9 July 2012

My husband and I have stayed here a few times. My parents live at an apartment complex in Blind River, and this is a great place for us to stay while visiting them. The people are friendly and the rooms comfy. We find the rooms are roomy and very clean. The restaurant offers great food. We had a few meals there with my parents and were all very pleased with the size and taste. My husband still talks about their caesar salads. It had still warm REAL bacon! None of those little 'Bacon Bits' stuff. All-in-all it's a great place to stay. I'd recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank weariewanderer
Reviewed 2 January 2012

We stopped at Lake View Inn with our 3 young children on route to Thunder Bay. Everything was clean and well kept, however we found the rooms to be very small and the price too steep compared to other places we've stayed at. If in a pinch, this will do, we were happy to get a good nights sleep.

• Stayed January 2012
4 Thank MaMaV33
Chatham, Canada
Reviewed 5 November 2011

We recently had occasion to stay at the Lakeview Motel on Hwy 17 in Blind River Ontario. The room was comfortably laid out, equiped with all expected amenities and spotlessly clean. The attached restaurant offered a varied menu. Our selections were delicious, plentiful, reasonably priced and served by a gracious waitress. The owners and hotel staff provided helpful answers to our inquiries regarding the next leg of our journey.We chose the Lakeview because the property manifests a comfortable atmosphere and lived up to it. We had a great nights sleep and a hearty breakfast and will stop there again.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
#1 of 1 in Iron Bridge
Laughing Waters
Laughing Waters
#1 of 2 in Algoma Mills

Been to Lakeview Inn? Share your experiences!