Pier Seventeen
Orbitz.com
US$102
Lakeview Inn(Blind River)
TripAdvisor
Auberge Eldo Inn(Blind River)
TripAdvisor
Old Mill Motel(Blind River)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsafter a long daysmall patiothe trans canada highwaycaesar salada nice touchroom was cleanrestaurantnoiserivertowelswaitressmotel
Reviewed 12 December 2013

You can find cheaper places to stay but they won't be nearly as nice. The room was very clean and newly renovated. The Keurig coffee maker was a nice touch. Very comfortable bed - I almost needed ladder to get in and out! The room was quiet, even though the hotel is located right next to the highway.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank MartyVV
Reviewed 13 October 2013

We stayed in Blind River on our way through to the Sault and i can't say enough about this place, we had made reservations somewhere else but needed to find something a little more decent, well we were pleasantly surprised with this find, right off the highway but the rooms were quiet and incredibly clean and comfortable, so much so that we spent another night on our way back. great food at the restaurant with a nice view of the river. would definitely recomend

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bearwolf99
Reviewed 9 September 2013

This hotel was newly renovated and super clean. I was booked at another hotel in Blind River and I couldn't stand the beds. When I checked in at Pier 17, I couldn't believe how comfortable the bed was. The pillow top was amazing. Couldn't wait to get through my training to crawl back into bed and cozy up with my coffee and tv. Will stay again. We also ate at the restaurant. The food was pretty good. The ceasar salad was homemade!!!! All the staff that I came into contact with were friendly and really helpful. Glad I went there.

Room Tip: The room with the fireplace was a bit warm due to the pilot light. I had to use the air conditioner to keep the temp more comfortable.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 August 2013

We had a 1 night stay and dined at the restaurant. The room was very nice, newly renovated and clean, but the layout of the building wasn't very well thought out. There is a rear door in the room leading to a small patio, but it is located on a dirt lane next to an auto repair shop and used car lot. There is no way to enjoy the riverside setting, unless you are dining on the patio of the restaurant. Accommodation and restaurant are reasonably priced.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mike D
Reviewed 23 August 2013

Pier 17 is the nicest place to eat in Blind River. It offers a wonderful and diverse menu. The ambiance can't be beat. If you're looking for something other than "fast food" in Blind River, this is the place to go.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family