“The Perfect Wedding Venue”
Review of Villa Baroncino

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tuoro sul Trasimeno
Villa Baroncino
Reviewed 22 June 2009

Marco and Michelle,

How do Tim and I begin to thank you for our wonderful wedding day and stay at Villa Baroncino? All we can say is it was PERFECT. Villa Baroncino, your service and organisation, the wedding everything was perfect and we would not change a single thing.

By day I am an event planner and have high standards on service, but it was faultless from start to finish. You both run such a professional service and are also wonderful, kind and friendly people.

Marco (wedding planner): Thank you so very much for everything. You are a true professional. Nothing was too much trouble and you were always so friendly and helpful throughout our stay.
Michelle (venue manager): Thank you for being on hand for our every need and being ever professional and friendly throughout.
Nello and Sandy (hairdressers): You were fantastic and totally put everyone at ease. We all absolutely loved our hair.
Claudio and team (Da Luciano): It may not be right to say it was the best wedding food I've ever tasted as it was my own wedding, but it was! Everyone raved about it and I loved all 8 courses! :-) The wedding cake was outstanding too and looked as beautiful as it tasted. Claudio and the team were friendly and professional and the food utterly stunning.
Stefano (photographers): A lovely man and we look forward to receiving the photographs.
Panty flowers: The flowers and lemon theme looked wonderful. The bouquets looked beautiful and almost identical to the pictures I sent through.
Entertainers: The string quartet were excellent. The traditional band were great fun and DJ managed to keep the dance floor full.

Villa Baroncino is a stunning place renovated to the highest standard with beautiful gardens and even more wonderful views. If you are considering a wedding at Villa Baroncino please do not give it another thought, just book it now! You will have the most amazing wedding day you could every imagine organised by true professionals and lovely people.

Marco and Michelle thank you from the bottom of our hearts. We will visit very soon, maybe our anniversary and hope to see you then.

Love,

Tim and Debs x

• Stayed: May 2009

Reviewed 1 March 2009

Words cannot describe how amazing our week at Villa Barocino was, it was like stepping into one of those properties you only get to see in movies... Just surreal.
As for our wedding day, we couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner... thank you for helping us achieve our perfect italian wedding and making both our dreams come true.
Your professionalism and attention to every small detail ensured our wedding day to go smoothly.
We would also like to thank all the other people who contributed to making our day very special.... Domenico for the amazing pictures, Giuliano for the most amazing seven course meal. Everyone loved it. Best wedding reception ever!!
Paolo & Francesca for the beautiful flowers, a special thank you to Michelle for all her help during the week and for everything she did on our our wedding day, Nello the hairstylist, the makeup artist (cant remember her name) and last but not least the Priest for the lovely ceremony.
Of course none of the above would have been possible without your superb organization.
So once again thank you for the best day of our lives.
Best wishes,
Kaisa & Jason

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 January 2009

Wow, simply amazing, here's our report.

Myself and my husband2B flew out alone on Saturday 6th Sep to Rome, picked up our hire car and drove for 2.5 – 3 hrs through stunning Italy and met with Michelle, Marco's (Villa owner) assistant at the Villa, we couldn't wait to see the Villa, as last Oct when we flew over to Italy we only saw the outside as it was being renovated, but we had every faith in Marco that it would be as fantastic as he had promised us, and it was, there was no short cuts taken with the interior décor, everything to the last detail is top quality.

All our guests were amazed just how picturesque Cortona was where we had our Civil Ceremony, it's situated high up in the Tuscan hills, with it's steep, pedestrianised, cobble-stone streets.

The night before the wedding I went with family and friends to Passignano and went to Il Molo, which was a really nice typical Italian restaurant along the lake, it was a really relaxing night.

The ceremony was definitely the highlight of the day for us both.

Once all the guests congratulated us, myself and my new husband went to the balcony to wave to all our guests below and all the tourists that were on the square, which was amazing, we almost felt like some celebrity with people you don't even know taking your photograph!

The 6 course Italian meal was amazing, most of the guests are still raving about one of the 1st courses gnocchetti with spicy tomato sauce!

The DJ was also great, getting everyone up and dancing, we also gave him a cd with Irish and Scottish songs to play, which went down very well with everyone.

One thing we both said was that even if we had won the lotto we wouldn't have had a different wedding we would have just paid for absolutlely everything for our guests.

Marco is a true professional!

• Stayed: September 2008
1  Thank ElaineB08
Reviewed 15 December 2008

We stayed at Villa Baroncino from the 18th-25th October 2008. During our stay we got married in Cortona and held our wedding reception in the marquee at the villa-all organised by the super efficient Marco Bernasconi.
We cannot believe it has been over a month since our Wedding. Looking back, it was everything that we had dreamed of and much, much more.
From the first time we discovered www.romanticitalianweddings,com, just over a year ago, we both had a strong feeling that Villa Baroncino would be perfect for us. After being in email contact with Marco for several months, we already felt that we could trust him implicitly. In April when we visited the villa, we were swept away by Marco's obvious passion, commitment and attention to detail. We knew without any doubt that he was the man for the job.
Planning our wedding was surprisingly easy and even enjoyable! The budget calculator and the 8 step tool made everything transparent. We liked the way in which we could tailor our Wedding to match our budget, this relieved a lot of stress and resulted in exactly the wedding that we wished for.
The Wedding itself went like a dream. Every associate of Marco's that we had contact with was a pleasure to deal with, and they all work to his incredibly high standards. Renata our caterer produced two magnificent feasts for our rehearsal and wedding meals. Our photographer Stefano Nannucci(www.florencephotographer.com) blended in so well he felt like a member of our family! He captured the essence of the day, and produced hundreds of beautiful photos in record time- which we were able to share with our friends at our evening reception back home.
Marco's assistant Michelle supported us throughout our entire visit-from helping me to steam my dress, to ensuring everything ran smoothly on the day. All of our guests were amazed at the beauty of the villa and by Marco's utmost professionalism. They are still talking about the great time that they had.

Marco, we want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for providing us with the Wedding of our dreams. Our only regret is that we cannot go back and do it all again!

Damian & Diana
Ireland/Scotland

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled on business
1  Thank DianaBaroncino
Reviewed 22 October 2008

Dear Marco & Michelle,

I hope you are both well. We are back home now and back at work already and our week in Villa Baroncino just feels like it was all a dream.

I wanted to email you to thank you both for the most wonderful week. Both our families and our friends had an amazing week at Villa Baroncino, it is such a beautiful villa and we were all so well looked after by you both. I couldn't believe that the week went by without any problems and any little requests that we did have were sorted for us straight away. Michelle, thank you for being such a great support for the week, you made me feel so calm and at ease all week. Everybody thought you were really lovely and so helpful, so thanks again.

I'd also like to thank Juliano the caterer and his staff, the meal really was delicious and he was very accomodating with the changes that had to be made to the tables and also for the guests with special dietary requirements. Everybody was very well looked after.
Thank you also to Don Ottorino. He made the service very special for us and was so happy and friendly all the time. Also, thank you to Paolo and Francessca for the beautiful flower arrangements at both the church and the reception.

I can't wait to get my photographs from Stefano. He was a true professional, so much so that I didn't even realise he was there half the time! So a big thank you to Stefano aswell.

Marco, you had everything organised so well that from the very start of the planning to the wedding day itself I never once felt stressed and although I knew from the villa baroncino website that the villa looked amazing when we arrived there I was blown away and everything about the week exceeded my expectations and I can't thank you enough for that. It really was a week we will both remember forever. You are very professional, very reliable and very kind, so thank you Marco.

Grazie Mille Marco.

• Stayed: September 2008
1  Thank IrelandNork
Reviewed 15 September 2008

I have just returned from my honeymoon and as I promised Marco I would, I am putting up an excellent review of his Villa. It was perfect. Marco and Michelle worked tirelessly to ensure we had everything we needed. The organisation in advance was excellent and the week out there a pleasure. It's just a perfect location and the villa is 5 star without a doubt. 100% positive review.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank cadunne
Reviewed 28 August 2008

We stayed at Villa Baroncino and i was one of Marco's Baroncino Brides.
He organised our wonderful wedding in June and we had the most amazing stay here. He is a real professional and i cannot recommend him or Villa Baroncino enough.
If you are thinking of getting married in Italy then this is the most romantic and beautiful place.

• Stayed: June 2008
#4 of 5 in Tuoro sul Trasimeno
Camping Village Punta Navaccia
Camping Village Punta Navaccia
#3 of 13 in Tuoro sul Trasimeno

Been to Villa Baroncino? Share your experiences!