Villa Sensi
US$299
Official Site
US$233
US$190
I Capricci di Merion(Tuoro sul Trasimeno)
US$258
US$249
Travelocity
Park Hotel Residence Montigeto(Passignano Sul Trasimeno)(Great Value!)
US$88
Relais La Corte dei Papi(La Dogana)(Great Value!)
US$387
US$309
Ospitalita Perusia(Tuoro sul Trasimeno)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Hotel Lido(Passignano Sul Trasimeno)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Hotel Trasimeno(Passignano Sul Trasimeno)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 July 2013 via mobile

A very good place , very friendly management !
You feel immediately at home .
The place is a very good base to visit Umbria and Tuscany . You have the best of the two worlds . Thank you Paulo for your suggestions and your warm presence .

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 24 July 2013

From the moment we arrived until we left, we felt like home at Villa Sensi. Paulo, the host and owner takes great effort in making his guests feel at home. He is a great person. Also the ladies assisting Paulo in the B&B were great. We had a wonderful time with them.
The rooms are clean, spacious and comfortable. The view on the lake is absolutely astonishing! In the village of Tuoro, there are several nice restaurants where one can have a wonderful meal for a good price. Paulo can assist with information on good restaurants in the neigbourhood. The pool is nice and clean and has a beautiful view on the lake.

The location of Villa Sensi is an excellent starting point for trips to cities in the region. We made trips to Florence, Siena, Cortona, Perugia, Spello, Spoleto, Assisi and many more. All are within an hour drive. We will definitely return to Villa Sensi on our next trip to Italy! Remember Paulo: corri corri!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Tom C
Reviewed 19 June 2013

After all the positive reviews i can only agree, Paolo, the owner, is a very friendly and helpfull Person. Villa Sensi has a very much private and relaxing athmosphere. The views from Terrace and Pool over the lake are outstanding. It was a bit hard to find but if you book in advance Paolo gives you instructions by email. Overall a place made for couples.

Room Tip: A Car is very much advised! As Villa Sensi has no Restaurant be prepared to go out for Dinner to One of the very nice restaurants around the lake. Ask for a room with Sea view - Most Roms have it anyway
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
paolo s, Proprietario at Villa Sensi, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2013

Well, what can I say? Happy you enjoied my place and my hospitality. I was happy to have you here as most welcomed guests. Look forward to seeing you in the near future. Ciao. Paolo

Reviewed 20 September 2012

Advantages:
- The location, the view and the house itself are very beautiful.
- The breakfast is very copious and diversified.
- The swimming pool adds up a lot.

Drawbacks:
- The rooms are very basic and quite
- The wifi doesn't work properly
- The manager was not nice at at all with us: he openly insulted us and our religious believes!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Shmuel N
paolo s, Proprietario at Villa Sensi, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2012

Dear guest,
first of all I wish to apologize if you thouhgt I have not been nice to you and if I ever gave you the impression of offending your personal religious beliefs. This is certainly not my style as it is not the opinion of 99,9 % of our guests from all over the world. Kindly look at more than 130 feed backs (trip advisor and booking.com). It seems that what all guests appreciate most is our kindness and warm and sincere hospitality. You have only been here 1 day and we accepted and respected your strict kosher diet gladly providing fresh fruit and milk for your baby as you requested. We and all the other guests were just a bit surprised when, without asking, you cleared half the breakfast table of all plates, cups, etc., which we had set up for other guests. Than you emptied 2 bags of kosher food and asked us for plastic and sealed plates, cups, knifes, spoons which we prompltly supplied (luckily we had them!). After that you went on playing very noisily with your kid in the corridor while other guests were still at sleep. Nobody complained although we all felt that sharing a place with other people should really mean respecting their space and privacy. When you asked us to warm up food for your baby lunch in our kitchen we said it was ok. We also agreed that you could do the same for your baby's evening meal. It was almost 11at night and we were relaxing in our sitting room, almost at sleep after a full day work, with door and windows closed. Obviously, at such late time we thought that you and your baby must have had your dinner hours before. We were surprised when you rang the doorbell and asked to use our kitchen at 11 at night!!! By then we were a bit annoyed by your general, careless and unrespectful attitude towards other people. Nevertless, thinking of the baby, we let you in and left you in the kitchen. Without asking for permission you opened our refrigerator, start cooking pasta and frying eggs for yourselves, not for the baby which was at sleep in the room. At that point I came into the kitchen and told you that you had booked only a bed and breakfast and that a self contained apartment might be more suitable for you. I am sorry you felt I offended you. That was not my intention although I felt that you had a very selfish attitude and were not very polite towards your host and the other guests. Best wishes from us all. Paolo

Reviewed 28 August 2012

With my sister we visited villa sensi to have a few days chill out before everyone arrived for my wedding that was taking place at villa baroncino.
We had the best time with Paolo! it rained for the afternoon when we arrived so he took us into his kitchen and poured us a glass of wine and made us some lunch. We sat chatting all afternoon as i fretted about the weather but he assured me it never rains that long in Italy! he was right!
This place was a home from home, a very special place. We felt so comfortable and relaxed in this little place of tranquility. It was quiet and the rooms were so clean and tidy. The breakfast and coffee was also very good, with a beautiful pool and the mot stunning views that i don't think can be beaten.
If you are looking for a place to get away for awhile and just relax with the nicest host you could ask for, then this is the place.
my parents are now going next week and my husband and i will be going next year for our anniversary. my sister and i could not have chosen a better place to relax and chill for a few days. Paolo you are fab, we miss u ! see you soon ;-) kelly and emma

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
paolo s, Proprietario at Villa Sensi, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2012

Dear Kelly and Emma,
I am late in replying to your nice comment, but we have been keeping in touch through mail and fb. I'm so happy you had a great time and a wonderful wedding! And thanks for suggesting to your parents to stay here for their holiday. We had a nice time togheter. Thay are such a nice couple.
I really look forward to see you all in the near future. Best wishes and warmest regards. Paolo