We have just come back from a 24 day holiday at this Hotel and for a 3 stars it was excellent.
We had a sea facing superior room which was sunny all day. This hotel was kept exceptionally clean in all areas. The staff very good and attentive and any small problems fixed in a very short time. I am very fussy with my food but found there was always something that I liked and there was always the extensive salad bar. One of the pools was warm which made for enjoyable swimming. There was evening entertainment not all to my taste, but I would recommend the Arian Show - Belling Dancing Essence, which I thought very good.
What I enjoyed was the position of the Hotel, on the sea front in a very quite area near good restaurants, but it was easy enough to walk down the coast along the prom into the busier part of Costa Adeje. The bus stop was outside the entrance, so easy to get around. My only small point is that I would have like thicker towels. I look forward to returning to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal for family or couple holidays, and for athletes or golf players that may use the sports centers nearby. HOVIMA Jardín Caleta is located beside "La Enramada" beach and near "Playa del Duque" beach. Due to its situation, it is an excellent option for some relaxed holidays without having to give up the fun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Priceline and LoveHolidays so you can book your HOVIMA Jardin Caleta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Jardin Caleta Hotel La Caleta
- Jardin Caleta Aparthotel La
- Jardin Caleta Aparthotel Hotel La
- Jardin Caleta Tenerife
- HOVIMA Jardin Caleta La Caleta, Tenerife