Holiday Inn Bristol - Filton
Holiday Inn Express Bristol - North(Bristol)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$101
US$78
PremierInn.com
US$180
US$108
US$78
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Bristol Filton Hotel(Bristol)(Great Value!)
US$54
  • Breakfast included
Swan Hotel(Almondsbury)
US$101
1,339 results
All reviewsexecutive roomhealth clubcity centrechanging roomsbar and restauranton the small sidereception stafffamily roomwould stay againleisure facilitiesmars barbreakfast was excellentone night staybusiness hotelevening mealtrouser pressmain course
Reviewed 10 June 2012

We stayed at this hotel for two nights and found the room very comfortable and clean.Staff were friendly and helpful.The wireless internet is overpriced at £5 per hour as were the drinks at the bar£9 45 for a pint of beer and small brandy.The next shock as breakfast was not included in our booking was the price £13 90 no matter if you just wanted cereal and coffee or just toast.I would not stay at Holiday Inn again/Premier Inn next time.

Room Tip: We used room 611.
2  Thank gangan26n
Holidayinn_Filton, General Manager at Holiday Inn Bristol - Filton, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2012

Dear Guest,

I have noted all of your comments and would like to thank you for your feedback.
With regards to the WIFI charges, I will discuss these with our Procurement Team for them to take into account when negotiating our next contract.
Once again, thank you for your comments.
I do hope you will give us the opportunity to welcome you back to Holiday Inn Bristol Filton in the future.

Reviewed 7 June 2012

Arrived at 730pm and was greeted by a very friendly member of staff at reception. After going to the room we decided to eat in Sampans the food was lovely but the service was abrupt......maybe the staff need some more training........With the weather being typically English we tried to turn the heat up in the room, however this could not be done so the next morning we mentioned the fact that we were cold to reception who then advised us that the heat had been switched off and air con was the only option........and that we should turn the heating/air con system off and would we like some extra duvets........After a damp day out we returned to the room and the house keeper had put the air con on making the room colder than ever......down to reception we went and within 5 minutes a portable heater arrived........great service.......Breakfast was excellent and what a change for there to be hot plates for the hot selection.....the staff at the hotel were all very friendly......Will definately consider staying again if we are in the area.......

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the lake......Our room was 336 nice quiet room with a pleasant view...

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments. I am sorry to read that you found the service abrupt in our Sampans Restaurant; I will ensure your points are discussed with my Food and Beverage Manager to take corrective action.
I am pleased you enjoyed your overall stay with us and I look forward to welcoming you back to Holiday Inn Bristol Filton the next time you are visiting this area.

Reviewed 5 June 2012

I decided to come back to this particular hotel due to the location and above all the service we received last time we were here. This time was a treat for my husband and I without the kids (Lush) and once again the hotel didn't disappoint, the staff were friendly, warm, helpful and I got the feeling they would do anything to make sure our stay was perfect.
Another nice touch was a card we received from the hotel Manager Jason on departing wishing my husband a happy birthday, it was a nice surprise as we hadn't told the hotel this information but after a general conversation with Jason in the lounge the day before he was obviously listening and interested.
I cant fault anything with our stay, everything from the check in to check out was flawless.

Thank you again for a wonderful stay.
Debbie

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Holidayinn_Filton, General Manager at Holiday Inn Bristol - Filton, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your overall stay with us. Thank you for mentioning Jason in particular, I will be very pleased to pass on your appreciation to him.
Once again, thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 3 June 2012

Had a Sunday roast here today with my daughter. Having seen the two for one offer, booked a table. The meal was excellent value for money - starter choice of prawn cocktail, mushroom soup or salad. Main course was roast turkey, beef or gammon carved at the hot buffet with help yourself to the accompaniments. The vegetables were fresh - no frozen! All of the meal was hot and tasty. The staff were welcoming and kind. The dining room was spacious, modern, with an outlook onto a grassed area with children's play equipment and three rabbits nibbling the grass. The desserts were a choice of a strawberry mousse tart, bannofi pie, fruits of the forest tart. With two diet cokes of a generous measure, with the offer, the bill for the two of us was £21 which I consider to be spectacular value. I complimented the manager Jason so he would know what an excellent job had been done by his team. Top marks and value all round!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank nordicgal

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am really pleased to read that you enjoyed your Sunday Carvery here at Holiday Inn Bristol Filton. It is a great morale booster to receive comments such as yours and I will make sure these are passed onto the team.

Reviewed 27 May 2012

The hotel is in a good location - moments away from the M4 and around 10-15 minutes from Bristol city centre via the M32. Also adjacent to numerous offices and UWE.

The room itself was basic, however it was clean and had everything that I needed for my stay (kettle, iron, toiletries, TV, aircon etc). Bed was very comfortable and I had a good nights sleep. All the staff that I came across were very friendly.

Breakfast was excellent - plenty of choice and all food was fresh.

Perhaps the only two criticisms that I would offer are the pool and adjacent changing area were far too small, while the bedroom didn't have a plug next to the bed (which is a nuisance for anyone who charges their phone overnight!).

I would return, at the right price.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Holidayinn_Filton, General Manager at Holiday Inn Bristol - Filton, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2012

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent stay at Holiday Inn Bristol Filton. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, particularly our breakfast offering.
Once again, thank you for your comments and I look forward to welcoming you back to Holiday Inn Bristol Filton in the near future.