Holiday Inn Bristol - Filton
US$122
The Coach House(Hambrook)
US$110
Priceline
Holiday Inn Express Bristol - North(Bristol)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$106
US$72
PremierInn.com
US$179
US$107
US$72
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Bristol Filton Hotel(Bristol)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$136
Priceline
  • Pool
1,340 results
All reviewsexecutive roomhealth clubcity centrechanging roomsbar and restauranton the small sidereception stafffamily roomwould stay againleisure facilitiesmars barbreakfast was excellentevening mealone night staytrouser pressmain courseplenty of parking
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Our room was comfortable and clean. The breakfast was very good. We stayed 1 night. The local pub The Foxes Den was just across the car park. The food was very good,hot and nicely presented. Would recommend.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Raphael H, Manager at Holiday Inn Bristol - Filton, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.

I am very pleased that your overnight stay was pleasant and that you would recommend our hotel. I will be delighted to share your review with my team.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Raphael Herzog

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Only stayed for one night but was a pleasure to stay.

Reception was speedy and didn't have to wait at all, my room was some distance from the functions going on so was nice and peaceful.

I had a modern updated room with a view over the gardens and totally quite from noise. Clean throughout and nothing i can complain or moan about.

Breakfast was good staff giving a great service and do enjoy the pancake machine in the Holiday Inns.

Had some cheeky guest charging a £75 bar bill to my room that i noticed on checking out, this was sorted straight away and removed from my bill.

Cant fault one bit

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback following your recent stay at Bristol.

I am delighted to read that you found the Holiday Inn Bristol Filton to be a great hotel in a perfect location. I am also glad that you were impressed with the service received, particularly by our breakfast staff. I will ensure that your kind comments are shared with the team.

Once again, thank you for your lovely review and we very much look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Holiday Inn Bristol Filton the next time you are visiting the area.

Raphael Herzog

Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for a night out in bristol clean and tidy room a few hairs on bed but other that no problems staff on reception was so friendly and helpful after going out having a fair few to drink staff even called a local food delivery for us defiantly stay again

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
LaraBeechey, General Manager at Holiday Inn Bristol - Filton, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review when recently visiting Bristol.

I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and found the staff to be lovely and helpful. I will ensure your kind comments are shared with the team.

Please allow me to apologise for the standard of cleanliness in your room. I can assure you that this is not indicative of our usual standard and that I have discussed your feedback with my Housekeeping Manager to ensure that this does not happen again.

Thank you once again for your review, I am glad that you enjoyed your night out in Bristol and hope to welcome you back to the Holiday Inn Bristol Filton the next time you are visiting the area.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Firstly, this hotel is great for wheelchairs. Good parking - albeit a bit rough, so take care. I found the barriers a bit of a pain - dont forget to get your ticket stamped in reception, so take it in with you.

The worst bit, and its only a small bit, was that the reception area was very noisy. Somehow the acoustics made it very hard for me to hear the receptionist. It might have been just busy elsewhere, but I was alone in the reception area. Its a small beef, but I struggled there.

My room was very comfortable and easily accessible. I don't know if its just me, but the beds seem to be getting smaller these days. It was a double, but it would have been nicer if it was a king.

The breakfast was great, the staff really helpful - the chef even knocked me out a couple of poached eggs. That was a treat.

I really enjoyed my stay, very comfortable and relaxing. You also have a choice of two restaurants to have an evening meal at. I enjoyed Sampans, a great experience.

Would I stay there again? You bet.

Room Tip: 108 Disabled room was large and window faces the car park.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
LaraBeechey, General Manager at Holiday Inn Bristol - Filton, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments following your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Bristol Filton.

I am extremely pleased that you had a very comfortable and relaxing stay with us. This is how we want all of our guests to feel. I will be proud to share your comments with my team and thank them for helping to make your stay a pleasant one.

Thank you for your feedback regarding the reception area. Please be assured that I have taken your comments on board to review with my Front Office Manager.

It’s fantastic to read that you would stay with us again and my team and I are very much looking forward to the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed here with work. Clean, compact rooms- liked the complimentary Mars Bar! Good breakfast selection. Easy to find from the motorway. The bar menu was varied but on the more expensive side for food. Car parking was ample.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank 819KarenT819
LaraBeechey, General Manager at Holiday Inn Bristol - Filton, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback following your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Bristol Filton.

I am pleased to read that you found the hotel to be a good place to stay and that you enjoyed our breakfast offering.

Once again, thank you for your comments and I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to the Holiday Inn Bristol Filton the next time you are visiting the area.