“Great food and service”

Ranked #7 of 14 Restaurants in Flamborough
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 February 2014 via mobile

We popped in for lunch there having just arrived in flamborough on holiday and had a lovely lunch and the service was very friendly. Will definitely recommend visiting.

1  Thank Lizl S

Reviewed 26 November 2013

This was our second visit to Flamborough in the space of a month and this time we spent both nights in the Dog and Duck due to the friendliness , atmosphere and great range of drinks available..oh and not to mention the roaring fire on a bitterly cold night.We had visited last month as a couple , and returned with friends this month.
It was very nice that both bar staff and some of the regulars recognised us from our previous visit and chatted away.
We had a great time and will definitely be returning to this pub on our next visit

1  Thank feebag
Reviewed 7 October 2013

mate i ate bare munch after a night out in flammy and the food was pukkas, birds and beers was flowing and i didn't want to leave. they had some banging tunes on all night and i was skanking until the morning. great party place and also can be very peaceful for when you're feeling chilled out. the DJ is sick and the vibes are wicked, pulling pints and partying all nite, proper sick spot and ozzys is where the after partyyyyyyy is at. pukka for people who P4RTY LIKE M333

5  Thank 695marley
Reviewed 5 September 2013

On a family visit to the local area recently we were struggling to find somewhere "nice" to eat that was dog friendly (we had our little jack Russell with us). After a quick search on a site dedicated to dog friendly establishments we found the Dog and Duck. Everything about the place was wonderful. From the moment I called to make an initial enquiry until the moment we left. The staff were friendly and helpful. The food was fantastic (one of the best mixed grills I have ever had!) and the atmosphere (even though busy) was brilliant. Excellent value for money and will definitely recommend to friends and visit again when in the area.

1  Thank dbuk86
Reviewed 15 August 2013 via mobile

I recently visited Flamborugh with my family and popped into this establishment for a few drinks and a bite to eat. After being treated by the extremely friendly landlady and local gentleman who were having their afternoon pint I decided to order food with my family. I chose the mixed grill. I was not disappointed, it was cooked exactly how I asked and my only issue was I couldn't finish the propper chips that accompanied my huge meal which was the best mixed grill I've ever had! Excellent value for money and what I would consider a traditional English pub made out visit extra special. Many thanks to all the staff at this pub ! :-)