We stayed in Colca Canyon a few days, first night in Chivay, first night in Casa Andina.
The Hotel offers little bungalows that are ok, but in all fairness for the price that we paid ( meaning quite a lot) , I really expect a lot more. Bathroom was more like in a Hostel, the bed / mattress was rather old.. So its ok, friendly staff, free parking, good breakfast.. but for that money?? It actually isn't. ( if you have a private car like we did, keep driving..;).. The villages to come are way better than Chivay )
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Andina Classic Colca is located in the Valley of Colca, a 3 hour drive from the city of Arequipa. It is a cozy and rustic hotel built as individual cottages made of stone with strewn paths. Has a fountain located in the central courtyard and a grill area where outdoor lunches can be organized in order to enjoy the sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Andina Standard Colca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Classic - Colca Hotel Chivay
- Casa Andina Standard Colca Chivay, Peru - Colca Canyon