A rustic hotel - rooms are large with a bedroom and then stairs down to a large bathroom. Hopeless hairdryer. The 'furniture' consisted of poles tied together with string for a wardrobe with a TV precariously balanced on the top. On first glance it all looked quite quaint but I wouldn't like to have stayed for mor ethan one night. Main hotel was fine, with a nice restaurant with entertainment and decent (although not memorable food). Chivay is a nice little town with an interesting market. We were offered a hot water bottle but didn't take them up on it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Andina Classic Colca is located in the Valley of Colca, a 3 hour drive from the city of Arequipa. It is a cozy and rustic hotel built as individual cottages made of stone with strewn paths. Has a fountain located in the central courtyard and a grill area where outdoor lunches can be organized in order to enjoy the sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Andina Standard Colca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Classic - Colca Hotel Chivay
- Casa Andina Standard Colca Chivay, Peru - Colca Canyon